g a n g - 1 5

Getting put on a show to get killed. Sirius was carefully folding his sword back into its small form. The card of magical material was floated into his pocket. Sirius whispered to his team he was ready to start the plan. Todio and his two friends were getting tangled and strangled. Sirius breathed in and out to regulate his heart rate.

Ysukite was busy announcing and flexing off the different devices used in the show. The Ceres were so loud, they were covering the noise of Clara adjusting her bow and arrows. Sirius opened his eyes and signaled his team that he was ready. Sirius released a burst of magic, he entirety of the audience was disintegrating and fading. Smoking from the seats, Ysukite was the only unaffected one. He looked up at the strings and found only three children dangling. He quickly took out more strings and they effectively blocked Sirius' electrical blade. The strings were absorbing the volts.

'The string from Tooki-San is very useful against Advancers like you.' Ysukite smiled. He flung his arms back and came down blood on top of Sirius. The blood that coated his uniform, he looked up and saw the three bleeding from the strings. Sirius was disgusted but had no time for that, he deflected the strings that were now metal. 'Strings from Tricia-Chan are useful against main element Advancers.' Ysukite chuckled. Blood dripped under from his nails, he swung his arms again but this time, his blood flew everywhere. Sirius avoided getting more blood tainted on his blues.

Todio had his hair upside down and his eyes shut closed. He was trying to reduce the pain but his groans made it seem rough. Sirius had doused the area in his aura and put his sword up in defense. Ysukite shook his head in disapproval. The three suspended boys then had something twisted. Todio had his arm twisted, the other two had a finger. Sirius charged forward before being lifted into the air by strings. Ysukite was laughing by his small acts of nothings.

'Sirius Gene, the possible Lunar of the millennial, you suck at defense and offense. But great at offending. You show no sign of magical development of becoming a Lunar at all. Your eclipse hasn't happened has it?' It was like Ysukite was trying to taunt him. But Sirius had no clue about this topic. The blood he spread had began exploding.

'Ura said to capture you-' then Ysukite was obliterated while electricity had shocked him from the lingering aura from earlier. Ysukite and his blood laid on the middle of stage. Sirius cut himself free and the other three injured strangers. Sirius also made a deep gash on his forearm. More practice with a double-edged sword.

Todio was in no shape to battle, neither was his mates. Takami and Dillian reluctantly evacuated the injured three. Aieo came out from the curtains and contained the Ceres in a bubble that would travel back to the authorities. They left the crumbling building quickly. Sirius had one major injury, other than that, his team was fine. Sirius didn't have time to immediately report back because another mission popped up on his revealed log. Aieo was peaking but Sirius didn't seem to mind. Clara was also peeping.

'MISSION FOR SIRIUS GENE AND TEAM!

to be headed immediately

Emiko Xioto has requested immediate back-up. Mansion of the Cloens.'

Very small info but he dreaded this. Sirius did not want to help a traitor, but because his team didn't know of this, he had to go. Also because her friends were with him. Clara had already went off to tell Takami and Dillian. Aieo got their boards ready for flight. This capture was short like all of the other normal  times

'Hey..' they all turned to the forgotten Todio and his two cowardly friends. 'Take us with you.' Everyone gave each other nervous glances. 'No.' Takami bluntly blurted. Ysukite was being floated away still, he was conscious but greatly paralyzed. Todio was serious. All of a sudden, Sirius could hear his thoughts. '(Fork) you too boomer.' Not the nicest thing but Sirius was still surprised. He then was able to hear the rest of their thoughts, Clara thinking about what may be happening with Emiko as well as Dillian and Takami. Aieo had whistled, signaling that they had to go now.