l i n k - 1 7

Where did they go? Home. After a good nights rest of nothingness, having no dream of prophecy this time, Sirius decided to use his two free days of mental break from school to chat with his friend. Sirius knocked on the door but was suddenly teleported inside where magic overflowed the living room. The aura was lifting everything up including Sirius. Sirius swam up to the ceiling fan and grasped the wood there. He could see his friend on the ground seemingly having another magic surge to happen to them. Sirius would just have to wait until the breakdown had lessened to properly talk. Sirius had studied the important books from Yuki about actual Advances. Magic surges happen when a person is ready for their next magical stage development.

'Magic is referring to Advances. When magic surges happen, one is ready for their next magical training. Typically, they would need to find heir new limits and rules upon their new magic. Having one advance from birth separates and other minor Advances are derived. This is how many civilians are able to use spells from other Advances, usually they are subordinates or similar elements from their original birth Advance.'

Sirius was still trying to depict of what part of magic surges he needed out to calm this down. But magic surges when someone is ready, then they restart and train that Advance. Sirius floated down miraculously and stood like he was in water. He slowly dodged a few bypassing objects like books or chairs. Unfortunately, a table was able to hit his head and down came the boy. He felt that excruciating pain on his forehead, he groaned. The surge looked like it had only begun as it become more powerful.

'Z-Z.....' Sirius stammered as he tried to get back up with a headache. The world felt dizzy and blurred. Sirius had enough patience because he needed answers now. He sent out a large shock wave of electricity and it zapped all of the aura away. His fellow fell to the carpet with a thud, along with a crack. Sirius wanted to hear a different crack and not bones. He walked over and checked the pulse of his laying friend. Friend is in good condition, he flipped their body around onto their back. Their mask crumbled down and revealed the face of his hidden friend. Sirius stepped away in shock, his eyes widened.

Sirius didn't quite care about their privacy right now, he just needed answers. Sirius steadied his breathing and gained composure.

Foggy moonstone blue eyes opened up. Sirius held a hand out reluctantly. They took the hand. Feeling blood trickling along the frame of their jaw, they touched it with a hand. They had their mouth slightly agape and eyes widened. Looking down where they had risen, they began to panic. 'Dude...It's fine now.....You were having a surge just now....Probably knocked you out...' Sirius tried to speak with a shaky or cracking voice.

That seemed to calm them down. They circled their wand and cleaned up the messy room. Sirius felt the wind gush past him hurrying to make the place look pleasant. 'I guess the mission is done.' Sirius perked a brow. Until he realized what that meant. Sirius took out a small dagger that he borrowed from Clara and had the person against all wall. 'I'm giving you a warning. Were you just sucking information I told you to C.E.O.? Answer honestly, I will know.' Sirius activated his aura, the volts threatened to paralyze his friend.

'Yes.'

'Are you Zinto?'

'Yes. Zinto Rokuta.'

'What position do you hold in C.E.O.?'

'Superior student.'

'Student? Like you're learning from one of the Superiors?'

'Yes, though, I cannot tell you.'

'You can speak English perfectly. Were you lying to me?'

'Yes. Estimation from our organization narrowed down to you being our possible Lunar. You will aid us in defeating the Master of Ceres. I was chosen to leech off you to make sure public conversations were not spied on.'