w t f - 7

Tyran had whacked Sirius awake with a nearby wooden stick. Sirius wheezed and coughed awake. The curtains were tied up in a neat uniform like manner. Sirius took a look around the now brightened room. He looked at the clock that ticked on the wall.

12:05 PM

Sirius glared at Tyran who glared back with the same energy. They both noticed how wounded they were. Itchy, pain, sore, ache, ouch. Sirius could smell food filling the air. He looked at the other single beds that were in the large room. He could see his teammates in their own beds. Kamiday wasn't in the room, neither was Amelia. Amelia. Amelia was long forgotten through out their tough battles. Dillian was scrolling through her phone, Takami was reading something on her phone, Clara was reading a book. Edeni was snoring, Tyran had was meditating, Sirius had just woken up.

The door opened, alerting everyone of the sudden noise inside the dead silent room. A nurse came in. All he asked was how everyone was feeling, everyone gave similar responses. Itchy, pain, sore, ache, ouch. He nodded and left the room quietly not before saying that their meals would be coming. He gave them the cards of what ingredients were inside the dishes, he said to point out their allergies so they could change the dish to something tolerable.

No one had any damaging allergies so he left and wished them a good recovery. Sirius noticed how Izutoko wasn't in the room. Not until there was a few knocks on the door. Everyone turned their heads again. The door slowly opened and revealed Izutoko and a very young looking girl. She was very short compared to Izutoko.

Dillian gasped so loudly that everyone averted their eyes to her. Izutoko walked over to the empty bed and sat down, it looked like he was contemplating. The girl walked in with a cart of food. The smell was filling the room quickly. She took a glance at everyone, Sirius could tell she was slightly overwhelmed by the attention. She gave everyone their meals by placing them on top of the nearby tables. When she went up to the girls, Dillian, Takami, and Clara started to spew out essays. She listening respectfully but by the looks of her body language, Sirius couldn't tell what her current emotion was. Taking a detailed glance, she had a white skirt tied around her waist with the length of it down to her knees, white socks no shoes, black leggings, other fabric in the front and back on top of the skirt. The neon fabric was flowing in the back of her skirt and the black rectangular fabric was tied to the front. The design was embroidered into the fabric cleanly and neatly. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail and she had a pastel blue shirt on.

Sirius didn't want to eavesdrop but since they were literally across the room, he decided to meanwhile his food cooled down.

'Were you the one with the butterfly mask?'

'Did you inject us with that weird stuff?'

'Maybe we should go one at a time girls.'

'Well...we have scouts that search for injured peeps like you guys.' The girl said as she placed the last bowl of mystery food next to Clara. 'What's this stuff?' Dillian asked pointing to the bowl of mystery food. 'It's pretty much rice porridge in translation. It has medicine in it since they said you guys were poisoned.' She said as she sat down in a chair next to Clara who hugged her firmly.

'You look so pretty in a skirt!' Clara complimented, mystery girl stayed quiet to that. 'Anyways....I reported back to the school about your injuries.' When Sirius heard that, he sat up abruptly. He hadn't told the group about the plan for staying away from the school for a month. It seemed like this girl wasn't affected by the mist. 'They said they would inform your parents and you guys would stay here until you recover. Class work would be sent over for you guys to catch up on.' Sirius could see it now, her eyes were dark brown with stars for pupils. He saw from the corner of his eye that Tyran whacked Edeni up. Edeni coughed his way up to sit. This alerted the girl and she turned her attention to him. 'Umm.....are you okay?' Was all she said, she talked full sentences to the girls, does she not like guys?