h u h ? - 1 3

Ryozo led them to a place unfamiliar. Nizro had left to get them food since he likes social distancing. The trio were currently chilling on the ground. Clearly, Ryozo had already noticed Sirius' wounds and tended to them. Edeni and Tyran did notice but didn't think too much of it since it literally drenched his entire sleeves and made them look like it was the base.

'Remember! We are just resting for now!' Ryozo reminded the tired boys. They had leg day yes, but it wasn't"t to this extent where they walked literal miles constantly. Being modern, they were used to vehicles more than leg muscle. Nizro arrived with the bags of energy. Sirius could feel his hunger. He changed into his over shirt since his undershirt was bloodied, he made sure to clean it thoroughly when he went back.

Nizro gave them each of their meals. They each had meals that would be filling but not to the brim. The boys went ham and dug into their food. Ryozo and Nizro watched them as they ate their normally. This would've looked like a picnic to the public, but the trio had no idea what was going on BTS.

They cleaned up, even if they were stranded in the middle of a road somewhere, they some how managed to dispose of the trash. They were already walking again, somewhere that would lead to their town. Sirius recognized this path because he used to fly over a little too fast. Back when he practiced how to fly properly on his board, he used this road whenever it was empty. He could hear Ryozo and Nizro talking in normal tones, mostly Ryozo suggesting things.

'Why don't we just use magic to travel back? It's so much easier.' Edeni put his arms behind his head. The two older boys didn't look back though. 'Remember! Your Advance hasn't fully developed! Your aura scent will attract Ceres! Most importantly, we are in unsupervised grounds!' Ryozo simplified, Edeni huffed, clearly trying to hide his anger.

Now they reached their town. The boys walked back from there but the two adults were supervising them to return safely. Edeni and Sirius went back to see the house perfectly fine. Edeni wouldn't have to do another month of non-stop errands and side-jobs. The two lads discussed about their recent kidnapping and how they should deal with it. They both agreed to not report since their weapons were intimidating enough.

'Ryozo said he had us walk cause of Ceres! I just wanna use magic!' Gosh, Sirius wanted to tell him the true reasoning behind the recent events and sudden questionable scenery. Sirius stayed quiet and listened to Edeni complain about their way to town. Sirius could feel his arms become numb and infected.

Checking the school website, school wasn't open until the next week because of infections. Sirius wasn't sure how everyone was just gonna get infected and come back fine. He always wondered how it felt like to have the infection, the close contact to becoming a Ceres. They decided to rest for the day since it was mainly spent on leg work.

Knocking was heard from the front door, Edeni checked through the window cautiously but opened the door. Sirius could see Tyran at the door talking to Edeni about something. Tyran didn't have time to stay since he had to help out his family for his younger sister's birthday party. It was only February, Sirius kept thinking that all over and over again. Nothing could go wrong, nothing could get worse. Sirius made sure to bandage his self inflicted wounds.

With that, their conversation ended and Edeni closed the door, locking it. Edeni traveled to Sirius who was chilling on the couch comfortably. 'You got another mission boi.' Edeni said while scrolling through the hologram log. Sirius also flickered his on. The watches were glowing with the personalized logs. Sirius saw it too, but when he saw the other names his faded morphed to slight disgust. Edeni was too busy since he has his own mission.

'I got a normie mission. But you got another long-term mission!' Edeni exclaimed while pointing a finger at him. Sirius was reading the contents of the details and saw the information.