t o o k i e a s i l y - 1 8

The two had landed with a kick of dusty dirt. The duo set their boards away safely and saw everyone gathered. When they turned around, everyone seems shocked. Sirius was flabbergasted until he saw where their eyes were staring. Zinto.

'Oh my gosh! You finally had the courage to take off your mask and mist! I'm so proud!' Junko squeaked as she hugged Zinto a bit...he seemed unaffected. He just kept that blank face. Meria hopped over and began to fanboy along. Sirius felt awkward and didn't want to ruin the special moment. Something tapped his shoulder. Turning around, he was facing a woman he had never seen before. She had her long hair braided into two and tied at the very bottom. The gap swayed around her body, also leaving the massive gap for her scorpion tail to wave. Her sharp eyes were dangerously narrowed, her pinkish hair didn't really match her roughness.

'Who are you?' She asked while leaning down with her hands in her hips. Sirius introduced himself as to what the public should know. 'Who allowed such a nuisance to be followed on my team?' Sirius didn't like the way she was excluding him. 'How important can you be that beneficial to us?' Slurring out words dramatically, she began tapping her foot with her stinger ready to pierce. Sirius made sure to look confident to her threat, which was very much similar to Tooki Sayori's punchers. 'He knows of the disappearance of Kazuroko.' Zinto stepped up from behind Sirius. The woman scoffed and scowled. 'He is very important to our assets. Sirius here knows more than you do.' She stomped away after that.

Zinto apologized for her behavior. 'She doesn't like it when new people join without her knowing. Try to stay out of her way when she battles, she might accidentally pinch you. Like literally, she's pretty ruthless and reckless.' Zinto warned, Sirius nodded. Hiroshi came by, Zinto and Hiroshi conversed in Japanese, with no idea what they were saying anyways.

'My brotha!' All Sirius heard were running footsteps before he turned around to get crushed. Edeni had him up in the air hugging tightly. Tyran slapped the nape of his neck to release their dear friend. 'Bro! I know it's only been a week! We were informed about the Emiclone! We sorry that we were dumb to not know and make you not trust us!' Edeni playfully cried while suffocating his friend further.

'Eden, let the man go. He might as well die before he really does.' Tyran spoke, Edeni obeyed and gently put down the lad. The red-eyed guy stretched his back and made sure he was fine. The three caught up on the recent events. All ended in the same way, ending up here at their first C.E.O. mission. Edeni and Tyran had rather normal days compared to Sirius.

'I'm glad you guys are here boys! I'll finally see you all in action!' Ryozo beamed, suddenly appearing from the thinnest of confetti's. 'What's the plan?' Sirius asked, Edeni and Tyran joining in on his question. 'Each Superior will infiltrate through the open windows. Fight if we have to, keep quiet at all times. Capture these targets shown separately.' Ryozo logged into his tab. It just projected in front of him, the different people needed to be captured.

'CAPTURE LIST
All masked servants, Master Ceres, and any wandering students.'

'Why the students?' Tyran questioned out loud. Ryozo tapped his screen with his index finger. 'Students outside of the mission roster may interfere with C.E.O.'s plans. They may also be spies.' Edeni and Tyran understood. Sirius already knew.

'You guys will be joining a Superior of your choice.' Ryozo walked off. 'Wow, he got quieter.' Edeni talked before running off to evade Tyran's smack of discipline. Tyran bid his friend luck and left. Tyran had walked up to Ryozo, Edeni ran up to Meria. Accompanying Sirius....he would have to find someone trustworthy. Zinto...but he seemed to be paired up with the unsuspecting twins. Sirius would've gone with Tsuchikuro at that point if he could, but you know.

Sirius made his final decision, the tall man, Kraft Burrow. He walked up to the towering figure. 'Hey, got anybody to buddy-buddy?' The man turned when he heard the voice, Sirius swore that his neck was going to break. 'Sorry, I usually go alone due to my large attacks. You will have to find someone else. Again, I'm sorry.' BFG, Sirius understood, a few of his old classmates would also say this because they could potentially hurt others with their wide-ranges. Sirius sighed and walked off, literally no one there was compatible with his Advance besides besties. He didn't really know anyone other than besties and twins like that. So he decided to go solo, like usual.