a l l u r i n g - 2

'Hey I'm Dillian, those are my friends; Takami, Adele, Clara, and Amelia. That loner over there is Kamiday.' Dillian introduced her group of friends. Strangely enough, she was all covered up and had an entire mask covering her face. Faintly, you could see red and green eyes. Tyran and Edeni weren't so sure about this decision. They were still forming their team for this upcoming mission yes, but they needed trustworthy allies they didn't want to slack off from school and focused on having fun.

'How could you!' Kamiday exclaimed as she looked exasperated. Dillian just shrugged, Amelia giving a thumbs up for the insult. The boys had went through the entire grade and found nothing much. A couple choices really. 'If we go on this mission could we like do some fun stuff? I don't wanna feel like I'm gonna die every second.' Adele had said as she popped gummy's into her mouth. Tyran sighed as he was having enough of this.

'I guess you could say we are camping. You just have to prove yourself worthy of going on this mission.' Sirius started off. He came to this group specifically as the teachers had suggested them. 'Maybe just bring me a few Ceres Snakes and I'll bring you along.' Sirius shrugged along. The girls gave each other looks of concern. They agreed nonetheless wearily.

'So who's on the team?' Clara asked as she hopped and sat on top of the breaking wooden table. 'Prove yourself worthy first.' Sirius reminded as his friends walked off with him. The girls all huffed and began ranting about the way they acted. Such a sassy and bossy presumption of his vain attitude.

'You two met Izutoko. When will we meet up?' Tyran asked, they walked into the missionary office. The man at the desk welcomed them and confirmed their identifications. The trio strolled to their assigned closet-sized lockers. Grabbing their supplies as they would depart in a week. During this week, they were becoming desperate for crewmen. 'Dude, next week when we leave.' Edeni swooshed onto his hover board. It was just a custom surfboard polished for mission students and adjusted for magic. He balanced himself and began to float around the locker room. Sirius had slipped on his blue coat. The neck would've touched his jaw if it weren't for his request to tailor it, the sleeves dangling, length of the base reaching his knees.

'Man, I wish I was on frontline. The frontline team seems so much more fun and enjoyable than backline.' Edeni huffed as he took his uniform off from its hanger. 'Jesus and his gracious Christ, you are done with changing already?' Edeni swooned over as he also quickly switched clothes. Tyran came out with the buckline uniform on. They grabbed the duffel bag and somehow managed to put all of their supplies into that bag. They rushed out and gave the desk man the identification cards. They were in a sprint, more like Edeni and Tyran trying to catch up with their speedy friend.

'Why are you running? Why are you running?' Tyran yelled out so Sirius could hear from afar. Sirius glanced back before speeding up. 'UGH! Joe Dirt in my shoes! Ben Dover! Call me Carson man!' Edeni screamed out in a high pitched voice at first. They made it to the departing station. A place where all certified students can be released to their missions with the qualifications and arrangements from their teachers. The two were catching their breaths. Tyran trying to calm himself down so his asthma doesn't affect him. 'Man, I always wondered why kids like us have to go on deadly missions meant for adults. Why can't they take care of it?' Edeni weened out. 'I thought students had to go on missions because adults can be affected by the infection. Kids have like this immunity to it already for some reason. Adults are much more vulnerable to it. I think it's cause kids aren't really doing much these days now.' Tyran sighed out. Sirius had gotten their permits of passings. Now they could descend early since everything was set.

'And I thought y'all were leaving next week.' The woman said as she rechecked their boarding tickets. She gave them skeptical looks and stamped the green entry ink. She gave them each of their own wrist bands and their assignments to catch up on while they are gone. The assignments were from the week and next. 'Do y'all already have a team set up or naw? Cause like I checked all of y'all files and it said y'all still needed a bigger team.' The desk woman transformed into an ugly lady with black claws of definitely not love.