s p i d e r - m a n t h e p o i s o n - 5

'Three; survive and don't die. They expect you to be alive by the time you visit them.'

Kamiday could no longer walk. The campsite they packed up was now floating. When they inspected for medical supplies, they used Clara's back-up kit. They could only use rubbing alcohol and bandage her wounds. Also, Sirius and the others flying boards were missing, along with their uniforms. They could only hope that they took it and not someone stole it. They took their own stuff, put on their coats, carried an injured and poisoned Kamiday, and walked towards the presence of Edeni. His presence was always the widest ranged one. Genes from his mother. That's how the trio always cleaned up his room after nights when her presence is near.

When they found Edeni, he was fighting off what seemed like the world's most giant albino snake. It's red bead eyes that had slits were the size of someone's head. It's fangs were so big that it looked around Kamiday's height. They thought back to her bite, it was as big as the snakes fangs, it must've been something else. They stepped in while Edeni had been blown into a tree. Adele was tending to Kamiday and made sure she didn't injure herself further. Takami, Dillian, and Tyran were attacking the thing with their all might. Its roars and hisses sounded nothing like a snake. Its tail had snuck up on them and flung them far away from the other three. They couldn't see the other three, that's how far they were thrown.

Tyran wheezed out and gasped for air. Then he was suddenly lifted up in the sky. It would've looked funny if it weren't for the situation. Takami and Dillian looked up, it was a giant spider web with a dude in the middle of it. Tyran was caught in the webs and already being made into a cocoon. 'Live meals are always filled with more magic.' The spider person said as they licked blood off their palm seductively. It only disgusted the two girls. 'Hello! If you know my director..you should know who I am! But by the looks of your framed faces, you don't...' this inhuman creature had very pale skin. Tyran looked like he was set in by a sleeping spell.

'I'm Spider-Man! Peter Parker!' The man had joked. It didn't faze the two on the ground. He was propelled highly in the trees, they had to break their necks up to look at him. The webs were white and looked like the glowed brightly. 'No really..I'm Tooki! Tooki Sayori!' Tooki said with a malicious tone while licking his lips. Dillian shot lighting at him but they were absorbed into his webs. He waved a finger at them in disapproval. 'No no! You can't shoot lightning at me! You have to come up here yourselves ladies!' He said while he continued weaving his webs larger. Takami then shot a spell at him but it wasn't absorbed. It hit him cleanly at his bare chest. He looked down at his melting chest and sighed. On time, his chest started to rebuild and heal itself. Takami looked flabbergasted, Dillian looked dumbfounded.

'Wasn't the snake we fought earlier like those baby Ceres?' Dillian said in a whisper, also wondering why Tooki hasn't attacked back yet. Takami gasped so loudly even Tooki turned his attention to them. 'I think he's the one the poisoned Kamiday! Look at his butt! They got two tail thingies! That must've had poison!' Takami slightly yelled, she pointed to behind Tooki, he looked as well.

'Oh! You mean my two piercers? They have poison that'll eventually kill you by morning if I stab you now!' Tooki giggled as his two tails revealed the,selves and began moving. They darted down, aiming at the two's foreheads. But when they reached ground level, his piercers couldn't reach their foreheads. He looked down and saw how his piercers struggling to even pierce their skin.

'Oh...maybe perhaps you two could come to me instead?' Tooki suggested as the piecers retreated back to him. He then stabbed Tyran with them. Tyran grunted but did not move. Dillian shot more electrical spells at him but his web kept absorbing it. Takami used a melting spell at his head. It landed cleanly despite being so high in the air. His head started to smoke and sizzle. It melted alright but he regenerated it right back.