i c h o s e t h e w r o n g p e o p l e - 3

Sirius: Does everyone have their supplies?

Tyran: We should, I checked everyone's tickets and passes. Everything seems to be alright.

Edeni: Let me gasp loudly. (e x h a l e) Aren't we supposed to meet someone?

They all began to walk out from the large twin doors that lead to the outer section of the safe haven. The intercom just began the morning announcements. Their tickets had floated up to the beeper and had scanned through successfully. Then their tickets were shredded inside of the incinerator before burning up.

Sirius: At this point, I will make a U-turn.

Adele: Bruh! Do you even know where you're going? We've been walking in circles!

Sirius stopped and the rest of the group did too. Tyran marked the ground with the tip of a stick. Edeni looked around in anxiousness. Dillian began fooling around for a bit until Sirius began running towards the gravel path they were supposed to follow. The rest of the group followed after hollering for him to slow down. He could see Kamiday on a cloud carrying her weight and bag. Tyran and Edeni were right beside him while the girls were just catching up. Sirius mentally thanked Adele for pointing out such a thing. They were off-path from their destination and were about to head towards a different location. The forest that surrounded them had a heavy smell of vegetation. Sirius slowed down before coming to a stop. The girls stopped behind the trio, they were panting and ranting. Kamiday looked quite relaxed and began going on how they should've used a spell to make the "walking" easier. They then turned their attention to the small girl and began to scold her.

A portal suddenly opened in front of them, the group silenced and looked at the three colored portal. A bag was thrown at Edeni as he fell flatly onto the dirt road. A person had came out from the portal and had quite the entrance. The portal dissipated into orbs and streaks of the colored magic. Very sparkly until it faded away. The person was wearing the backline coat. Of course, looking at their head, the hair was slick up and had green highlights in the dark hair. Their bluish-grayish eyes and sharp bushy eyebrows decorated the very plain and unamused face. In fact, he was taller then Sirius, around 5'9. Sirius is only an inch smaller.

Sirius: At least you are in time.

Tyran: Who the heck is this?

The person glared at Tyran before walking off into the direction of their designated stay area. Their bag folllowing after them before landing in their arms. Edeni had inhaled much air before running past everyone into the abyss.

Sirius: You could've been nicer. Make a good first impression.

Tyran: AHEM. Who are you?

Dillian: I don't think he can hear you. He doesn't seem to be listening.

Sirius: Hey, I know you don't like this way of text but could you at least introduce yourself?

'I'm Izutoko Mabadono. Pleased to meet you all. I hope we make it out alive together.' He stressed the last word as he turned back around to continue walking. The group was gaining on him before they were back to normal.

Izutoko: Is it back to the text?

Sirius: Yeah-

Dillian: You dodo! Could you stop breaking the fourth wall?!

Sirius: Nah, besides it might confuse a few people with the way phone texting is presented.

Kamiday: I feel like I might have a migraine.

Dillian: You haven't even touched the ground since we started running! Shut up for once!

Kamiday: (g a s p) No!