f r o s t - 4

Sirius and his team had finished the week of camping. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Sirius gave Izutoko a weary look but the response he got back was a glare full of "shut up don't say anything I got this." They were supposed to stay in this opposite heaven hole for a month. None of the other group members even knew about it. In the corner of his eye, he could see the up-hair lad spew magic out of his hand messily. Without the wand, it was just flowing out. The three colored magic was slowly reaching its way towards the ground.

Izutoko made his signal. Sirius opened his mouth and took a deep breath, 'Guys! Don't start packing up yet! I found something!' Sirius shouted as he motion for the group to come over and investigate. It was burning hot outside this day and everyone was sweating like crazy, the didn't want to waste their magic yet since they were still getting ready to leave.

They came to Sirius as he explained his sighting. The roots of four trees looked very unrealistic and strange. They were tinted purple. When Dillian had the bright idea to stomp on the thick roots, it released a gas. The cloud swarmed their surroundings and they began coughing and swatting away the smoke. When it bursted, Sirius quickly moved out of the way from the affected area.

Sirius and Izutoko watched afar as their group were hacking at the mist. The area cleared and the group seemed confused. Sirius didn't want to do this but Izutoko seemed serious about it. Something like their lives depended on it. Sirius and Izutoko ran towards the group and checked to see if their plan worked.

'Where's camp?' Adele being the first one to speak out. Sirius and Izutoko glanced at each other firmly and sighed simultaneously. 'Behind us.' Edeni said as he pointed a thumb behind him. Everyone turned to the ghostly campsite before resuming to the silence they accompanied.

'Do you ever feel like you're forgetting something?' Amelia said pointing a finger to her chin. Everyone else hummed in agreement. 'Hey Sirius, when was the last time they had mist and the other times before those? Besides mine of course.' Sirius thought long. He couldn't remember any times when his friends were casted under mist spells or memory washes.

'I think yours must've been the first time. Any other time was for training and usually those are cleaned off dry.' Sirius said while looking up. It was noon. They were supposed to report back by evening. If they stayed here away from the school for a month like Izutoko quoted, nothing should be wrong if the school's mist doesn't fade. The mist had its job of brainwashing everyone to thinking everything is normal and Sirius had an actual month long mission.

'If the plans don't succeed, someone must have infiltrated and the mist hasn't been in effect for them.' Izutoko reminded. The two unaffected boys were sketching out their plans to survive the forest for a month with the broken team of theirs. Kamiday is allergic to grass but doesn't seem to react to it.

'Two; this task has been given to specifically. This mission could possibly kill you and your friends. You need to survive in a forest filled with Ceres for a month or until C.E.O does something.'

Sirius thought back to the line Izutoko said during their flight talk. He made sure to follow them but he wasn't sure why he did it so intently and not suspiciously since it was so sudden. He knew his life depended on it if the words Elite Ceires appeared on the paper. His memory was going in and out. It must've been the side-effects of the smoke Izutoko cast for three months since he was pretty much living in it.

He remembered how he thought he didn't remember what a Ceres was. It was literally an infection around the globe. Also a type of magical species that corrupts the state of mind and turns the infected into villains.

Amelia and Clara were practicing their magic skills. Clara was shooting her arrows at Amelia from a tree. Amelia quickly darted away and took out her wand and blasted an attack above Clara's head. It singed the tree but Clara was on the ground on her feet. The two were at each other blasting attacks that wouldn't harm them too much. Takami, Dillian, Adele, and Kamiday were just at each other's necks and constantly yelling out spells and light kept blinding their eyes. Tyran and Edeni were out on scout. They mist had seemed to work perfectly.