~Chapter 1~

I woke up to the loud sound of my alarm clock, meaning it was time for me to get ready for work. As I rolled out of bed, I got up and went to the bathroom located in the small dorm room. I fixed my hair as neatly as I could and did my makeup. I wanted to look as best as I could, even if it was just work. Still, the only reason why I even wanted to look decent was to impress him.

"Armin Artlert" I whispered to myself as butterflies filled my stomach.

I've never been the type to find anyone attractive, but ever since the day he first stepped into the cafe, he hasn't left my mind. Those glowing blue eyes, his flowing blonde hair cut perfectly by his ears, and that same flashing smile that always stayed with him. He's perfect, in every way possible. 

I grabbed my keys and couldn't stop smiling at the thought of him. As I headed out of my dorm and down the hall, I made my way to my car. I arrived 5 minutes early, hoping to see him wait outside. As I pulled up to my usual parking spot, I frowned when I didn't see him there. I entered through the back door and grabbed my apron from the rack. I started setting up everything like I normally would. I unlocked the front door and checked my watch. 8:00.

"Just 5 hours left," I said aloud.

After 30 minutes into my shift, I started to doubt that Armin was coming at all. He usually was the first customer to come into the cafe. The only conversation we had was when I would take his order, nothing more or less. To be fully honest, I don't even know if he knows what my name is. Normally, I'm not the type to be quiet or shy, but my mouth stops working around him. Usually, he comes to the shop alone, nuzzled up with a book in the corner. You have to admit, it's so cute watching him read. He gets the same order every time as well. A small vanilla latte with a blueberry muffin. Sometimes out of the corner of my eye, I see him taking a bite out of the muffin while happily reading his book. If only I had the courage to make a full conversation with him.

A few hours have passed, and I come to find out that my coworker is sick. My other coworker had the day off, so I had to cover both shifts by myself. I consider myself a very hard worker, and I get tasks done quickly. Running the cafe by myself was very stressful, but I managed. There were only 10 minutes left before the shop closed, and all of the customers have left already. I wiped down the counters and tables and got ready to close up. As I was wiping down the last counter, the little bell next to the door rang. I figured someone might come in last minute, but it doesn't happen often. I threw my rag into the bucket of dirty towels and went over to the front.

"Welcome to Eldia's baked goods what can I-"

I gasped and stopped talking. I looked up only to see the hottest guy in existence. He had glowing green eyes, with a small shade of blue in them making them look turquoise. His dark, brown hair tucked into a messy man bun. His sharp jawline looked as if it could cut diamonds. His physique looked so manly, and you could almost see his abs through his shirt. He had rings on his fingers, and a hair tie on He wore a white t-shirt and black jeans, he also had black high-top vans and a key necklace dangling around him.

"I'm sorry for barging in, are you by chance still open?" The boy said.

"Oh! Yes! We are! What can I get for you?" I asked, barely putting words together.

"Are you by chance on the menu?" He smirked and winked at me.

I swear I was on the verge of screaming. Was this guy flirting with me? I didn't want to look like an idiot girl that he could easily get, so I contained myself from losing my mind.

"Sadly, no. Anything else that doesn't include me?" I replied.

"Damn you're no fun, I'll have an iced black coffee please." He said.

As I handed him his coffee, he took a sip and looked up at me. Those piercing eyes could get any girl to fall on their knees for him. His devilish smile could easily pull anyone into his arms.

"That will be $3.50," I said.

"You're definitely worth more than that." He said looking into my eyes.

"I was talking about the coffee," I replied.

"Oh, right."

As he was about to hand me the money, I felt his fingers touch mine. We stopped and looked up at each other. At that moment, it felt as if we were the only two people in the world. I shook my head breaking the 10 second moment, and gave him his receipt. Instead, he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to his face over the counter. He looked me up and down and stopped at my lips. He licked his own and looked back up at me.

"See you later, Y/N," He said in a seductive voice.

"How do you know my name?" I asked surprised.

"Your nametag?" He replied.

I looked down and blushed. I forgot I still had my apron on. He slowly let go of my hand and backed away to the door.

"Wait!" I yelled.

he looked back surprised to see what I was about to say next"

"Now that you know my name, I want to know yours," I said.

"Oh, my name? I guess we'll never know"

He opened the door and I stood there in confusion, but I watched him stop in his tracks to look back again.

"My name is Eren, Eren Jeager."

The door fully closed and I stopped breathing for a minute. Eren Jeager. That boy could get it.