~Chapter 10~

A few days have passed since the party, and Friday finally came. I didn't have plans for this weekend, but I figured I would come up with something. I sat down at my desk and Armin wasn't sitting next to me. I figured he just haven't arrived yet, but I still felt a little upset. I enjoyed his presence, and well maybe a bit more than that. I looked back at his desk and frowned. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my chin and turned to see a familiar face.

"Someone must miss me,"  sneered Armin. "Or maybe they're missing more than just me."

"Gee I wonder who, and shut up!" I replied.

"Just kidding, are you busy this weekend?"

"Nope! My boss gave me the weekend off, Why?"

"That's great! I wanted to go to the city tomorrow night, but I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to see if you would like to come with me, and I was also thinking of inviting Eren too!"

"Wait so, it would be Eren, you, and I?"

"Yup! Just the three of us!"

"The three of us? A-alone?"

"Uh yeah?"

"the three of us...alone..."

"HELLOOOOO STUDENTS!! I HOPE YOU ALL COMPLETED YOUR PROJECTS!!" Professor Hange Beamed.

Our attention turned to the front, but the idea of being alone with Armin and Eren remained in my head. Lord knows what would happen if it would just be the three of us. Would we actually be hanging out? Or would we all just become each other's sex slaves-

"ALRIGHT PRESENTATIONS TIME! NOW, WHO'S GOING FIRST?"

after 40 minutes had passed, Professor Hange gave us the rest of the time to talk with our peers. Armin was talking about tomorrow, giving me all the details of what we could do. I grew nervous at the thought of tomorrow, but I figured that I should go since I'm off for the weekend. The bell rang and the two of us walked out together. There was a familiar figure standing outside of the doorway, and of course, it had to be Eren.

"Hey, Eren!" Beamed Armin.

"Hey pretty boy and pretty lady, I came to walk y/n to class." He flirtingly replied.

"P-Prety boy?!" Armin stammered.

"You heard me-"

"Sooo Eren, Armin wanted to make some plans for this weekend. He thought the three of us could go to the city together and stay overnight somewhere, are you down?" I questioned Eren.

"Sure, sounds exciting,"

"Great!"

After 5 minutes, we got to the outside of our classroom. I looked at Armin and he was twidling his fingers. His face had a small tint of red, and he wouldn't look into my eyes. He then noticed I was looking at him and he forced a smile. I smiled back and hugged him. After waving goodbye and going into the classroom, Eren and I sat at our seats waiting for class to start.

A few hours have passed and school was over. I went to my dorm to pack my things for tomorrow. I heard a buzz come from the nightstand and saw Eren had texted me.

Eren<3
Hey cutie, do you have Armin's number? I just wanted to know the details for tomorrow.

Me
Oh sure! Why don't I make a group chat instead? It might be easier lol

Eren<3
Sounds good:)

Y/N had added Armin:) to the chat