~Chapter 6~

As I laid down on my bed, I reminisced on the events of today. Wow. Just wow. I couldn't even decide what I liked more. Eren's rough, yet delicate touch, or Armin's wet and soft tongue. Even the thought of both of them gave me chills down my spine. God the things they could do to my body. I slowly started to shut my eyes, with the thought of both boys inside of my head.

As I was still sleeping in peace, I slowly start to hear a loud noise coming from my right ear. I gently opened my eyes to see that it wasn't my alarm clock, but a nosy hitch, wondering what a boy was doing outside of our dorm last night.

"Y/N WAKE UP ALREADY! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!" She screamed.

"OKAY OKAY I'M UP!" I screamed back.

"FIRST OF ALL, WHO WAS THAY BOY? SECOND OF ALL, WHO WAS THAT BOY? THIRD OF ALL, WHO. WAS. THAT. BOY.?!" she yelled in my face.

"HE'S JUST A GUY THAT ASKED ME OUT. ALSO, CAN YOU GET ANY MORE LOUDER OH MY GOD!" I yelled back at her.

"YOU CAN'T JUST SAY HE'S SOME GUY AND THEN KISS HIM. THAT ISN'T HOW IT WORKS!" Hitch exclaimed.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? GIVE HIM HEAD LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO?" I screamed.

"NO, YOU IDIOT! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? THAT HE HAD HIS HAND UP MY SKIRT? BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED SO CAN WE MOVE ON?"

I didn't even realize what I had said. My hand flew straight to my mouth as I shut myself up. Hitch stood there with her mouth wide open. She tried to say something but words wouldn't come out. Then I tried to say something, but no words were spoken. We both just stood there in silence, not knowing what to say next.

"HE DID WHAT?!"Hitch screamed.

"OH DON'T YOU DARE ACT SURPRISED, YOU DO SHIT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!" I exclaimed.

"BITCH THAT ISN'T WHY I'M SURPRISED, I JUST NEVER EXPECTED YOU TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

"WELL, MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!"

I stormed off into the bathroom. Why was Hitch so surprised? Did she expect me to be the innocent type? It's not that I am innocent, I just don't go around doing it with every guy I see. I fixed my hair and put on my clothes. I grabbed a black turtleneck and layered it with a white tee. I threw on some sweatpants and my converse. I noticed that Hitch brought back bagels, so I grabbed one on my way out. As I made my way down the hall, I came into contact with another person as we bumped into each other. 

"Agh I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed.

"Oh hey Y/N," The person said.

I looked up to see Armin standing in front of me. He held out his hand as he tried to help me get up. My face became flustered and I felt his soft fingers brush against mine. He had the biggest smile on his face, and his glowing eyes gave me a feeling of comfort. I got up and realized that I dropped my bagel on the floor. I picked it up and threw it in the trashcan next to us. 

"Hey, Armin! What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"W-Well, I actually came to see you! I came here a little bit too early so I wanted to see if maybe you wanted to walk to class together." He said as his face turned red.

"O-Oh! I would love to! But first I might need to grab some breakfast,"

"Oh yeah sorry about that"

"No, it's okay! I should've looked where I was going anyway, but let's put that behind us and get something to eat!"

"Okay!"

We walked out of the building and into the cafe, I grabbed a croissant and we headed over to our class. The entire time, we discussed our project, and when we should continue to finish it. We walked into our classroom and sat down in our seats. Professor Hange came in and started her lesson. I took down my notes and just like that, the class was already over. Armin waved goodbye to me as he left the classroom. I waved back and he smiled. I swear I wanted to melt right then and there. He was just so perfect. I made my way over to my next class and saw Eren talking to another girl. He didn't even look her in the eyes, which gave me a sigh of relief. Still, I can't deny that I felt jealous, even if we weren't together. I walked closer to him and his attention turned towards me. 

"Y/N! Hey, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, but weren't you talking to that girl over there?" I asked.

"Please, you know my eyes are only for you,"

"Haha yeah right"

"I mean it Y/N, you're different, and that's what I love about you."

D-Did he just say that he? No there's no way. I must be dreaming. Did he just say he loves me?

"Y/N? Y/NNNNN? Earth to Y/N," Eren wearily said.

"Huh? Oh sorry, I spaced out. Let's go inside!" I said.

He nodded and we made our way into the classroom. In the front of the class, a group of girls started giggling when they say Eren. As soon as they saw me next to him, they gave me the nastiest look. They were quite popular, and they were known for getting with a lot of guys at parties. Me and Eren sat in our seats and he started to play with my hair. I loved the feeling, but I could feel eyes were on me. I looked over to see the group of girls still staring. After class had ended, Eren planted a kiss on my cheek and exited the classroom. I felt a hand grab my arm and I turned around to see 5 girls standing before me. 

"You better watch yourself bitch." One of them said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Stay away from him or else." Another exclaimed.

"And why should I do that?" I asked again.

"Unless you're looking for a fight, then I suggest you forget about him, OR ELSE!" One of the girls exclaimed.

"Or else what? Your gonna use your legs like you always do? Sorry but I'm not looking to fight an STD holder. I don't give a shit on what you think of me, Eren probably prefers a girl who keeps her legs closed." I said with a smirk.

They stood their mouths wide open. I can't believe I had just said something like that. At that moment, I felt like the baddest bitch. Someone had to put them in their place, and I'm just glad it was me.

"See you around bitches" I said as I exited the classroom.

I didn't even know who heard that besides the girls. I'm pretty sure the teacher heard it, but I have no idea if anyone else did. Little did I know, Eren was standing by the doorway the whole time, listening to the entire conversation.

(A/N: Sorry for the wait! I'm currently typing the next chapter! Thanks for reading what I have so far :) I love you all!!!)