~Chapter 7~

I made my way over to work, extremely proud of what I had just done. I could care less of what they thought of me, it's not like they were any better. I entered and immediately saw Armin. He had his nose in a book, and a small coffee next to him. He looked up to see me. A small curve formed on his mouth and his eyes slightly squinted. I blushed and smiled back. As I made my way into the back, I got on my uniform and greeted my coworker, Mikasa.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry about not showing up on Sunday! I feel terrible, but then again I got so sick I couldn't even move! Oh, how can I ever make it up to you?" She asked.

"Mikasa it's totally fine! I'm just glad you're better! And you can help me by wiping down the appliances before we closed." I replied.

She nodded and continued taking orders. After 2 hours, the store was getting quieter, and fewer customers came in. Armin was still there, still reading the same book. He got up and came over to the counter. I realized I never told Mikasa about him, so she seems confused since he had already ordered hours ago.

"Oh hello! Wait, didn't you already-" Mikasa asked but got interrupted.

"I'll take this one Mikasa," I said. "Hey there Armeen, What can I get for you?"

"Haha hey there Y/N, um can I get a small vanilla iced coffee to please?"

"Haha of course! What milk would you like?"

"Hmm...is yours an option?"

I felt like the Earth's core. My face turned bright red. Mikasa turned around, not believing what she had just heard.

"I'm kidding, whole milk is fine with me." He said as he smiled.

I quickly made his coffee, with my face still hot and red. I don't know how I could ever recover from that.

"H-Here you go!" I stuttered.

"Thanks!" He said as he took the drink.

"Hey Y/N, can I talk to you for a sec?" asked Mikasa.

"Oh sure," I replied.

She dragged me to the back and closed the door. I was wondering what she was going to ask. Would it be about Armin? I hope it wasn't. I don't even know if she heard it.

"Since when did Armin start talking to you?" She asked

"We have Marine Bio together! We have a project together and we went over to his house to do it together!" I replied.

"Was he helping you do the project? Or was he doing you?"

"MIKASA WHAT THE HELL! WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT"

"You aren't saying no, so did he?"

"Wow, I just realized I have to go clean tables see you outside Mikasa!"

"WE AREN'T DONE TALKING GET BACK HERE!"

"NOPE ACTUALLY SINCE YOU MISSED A DAY YOU CAN GO CLEAN TABLES!"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

I pushed Mikasa out of the room and closed the door. I let out a huge sigh. At this point, I had no idea how to function. I ran to the employee bathroom and splashed water on my face, hoping the redness would go away. I turned off the water and patted myself dry. As I headed towards the door, I could hear Mikasa's loud stuttering. I was confused, she usually had herself together and never acted like this. I opened up the door to see her blushing over a familiar face. He drew his attention to me and I became even more flustered than I have before. I stood there with wide eyes, and looked over at Armin. He looked up from his book and winked at me. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor, completely blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n.......y/n.....Y/N!" Mikasa screamed.

"what.....what happened," I said wearily.

"You passed out! Are you okay Y/N?" asked Armin.

"Are you hurt? Why did you blackout?!" asked Eren.

"I'm okay...I think. I have no idea what just happened." I said

"HERE LET ME HELP YOU UP!" Two voices exclaimed.

As I rubbed my head, two hands were held in front of me. I looked up to see both Armin and Eren. I blushed hard and hesitated. Who's hand do I take?! They both looked at each other in confusion, and before they could say anything, I took both of my hands and placed them in each one. They both hoisted me up and I could feel my head spinning again.

"Hey Y/N, who is this?" Armin asked.

"I could ask you the same question Y/N," said Eren

"Yeah, I would like to know who these two are as well." Said, Mikasa.

"Oh! Uhhhh Eren this is Armin, Armin this is Eren, and boys this is Mikasa!" I exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you both!" Mikasa exclaimed.

The boys were silent. I could feel the tension between the two. They looked each other up and down. I prayed that a fight wouldn't break out. They both looked at me as if they wanted something. I just smiled at both of them, and they looked back at each other and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Eren!" Said Armin.

"Nice to meet you too Armin!" Said Armin.

The boys stayed there until closing time. They helped Mikasa and I clean up the cafe. As I was wiping down the table, Armin walked over to me.

"What is he to you?" He asked.

"Who? Eren?" I replied.

"Yeah, are you guys together?"

"Well, we only just met two days ago and we seem to get along pretty well, but no we aren't together, Why?"

"Oh, No reason. Also, when can we meet up again?"

"Tomorrow works for me!"

"Cool, maybe we can pick up where we left off."

With that, he winked and walked away. I continued to put chairs away when all of a sudden Eren walked up to me.

"That boy better not get between us," He said.

"Oh please there's no "us", we went on one date," I replied.

"Need I to remind you what happened on our date?"

"Uhhhhh"

"Exactly. So like I said, he better not get between us."

"ughhhh why can't I just have a normal day at work."

"You're so cute when you're frustrated."

After finishing all the cleaning, Mikasa and I locked up. The boys stood there as we locked all the doors.

"Hey, are you all free tonight?" Mikasa asked.

"Yeah!" The three of us said in unison.

"There's a party at my friend's house tonight! Would you all like to come?" She asked

"Oh I'm not much of a party person," I said.

"It's more of a kickback than a party, so it isn't as crazy, does that change your mind?"

"I'll go if you go Y/N," said Eren.

"Same here!" Exclaimed Armin.

"Well then looks like I have to go!"

"Yay! Let's get going then!"