~Chapter 5~

WARNING: there's more smut :)

"You listened to me, good girl," he whispered into my ear.

He rolled over onto his bed and laid there next to me. I was still heavy breathing, and my legs kept shaking. I couldn't believe what I had just experienced. I haven't had head that good since high school. I never expected someone so sweet and quiet to be such a horny motherfucker. Not only that, but his degrading kink showed, and I liked it.

"How did I do?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

"To be honest, I haven't had head that good since high school, so you actually did a really good job," I replied.

"I'm glad," He said as he leaned into me to kiss me on the forehead.

I got up and realized that it was already 5:30. The time went by so fast. I put my clothes back on and got up from the bed. My legs were STILL shaking from what just happened, and it wasn't even real sex. I asked Armin if he could take me back home, and he agreed. We got into the car, and this time his music started playing Mother Mother. As we were jamming out, I checked my phone to see a text from Eren.

Eren<3
See you in two hours;)

I smiled and put my phone in my bag. I looked out the window, somewhat excited for my date. We arrived in front of the dorms and I got out of Armin's car. I waved goodbye and he did the same. I went up to my dorm room and started to get ready. Even though it was the movies, I still wanted to look good. I threw on a blue pleated skirt with a beige pullover. I threw my hair into a half up half down and wore black converse. I redid my makeup and put on some rings.

(the fit:) cute right?)

I heard a knock on the door and looked through the peephole. Eren was already outside. How could he be here so early? The movie started in an hour, and there was still enough time. I opened the door. He looked so hot. His hair was tucked into a man bun, as usual. He wore a black leather jacket with a graphic tee. He had black ripped jeans and wore the same shoes as me.

"Wow, you look beautiful," he gasped.

"Th-thanks! You look really good!" I replied.

I could see a red tint on his face as he smiled. I could feel my face starting to burn, and I started to fidget with my rings. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I locked the door and we headed to his car. He started the car and his music started playing. It was "Afraid" by The Neighborhood. He looked surprised when he heard me singing along.

"You listen to The Neighborhood?" He asked.

"Duh, I cry to them almost every night," I replied.

He giggled and smiled at my comment. I laughed as well. I checked my phone to see the time.7:25. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked to see it was Eren's hand and I instantly blushed. Unlike Armin, his hands were bigger and somewhat rough. I felt the cold rings touch my skin. I kept listening to his music as his hands rubbed against me. I looked out the window again and saw we have arrived. He parked his car and we exited out.

"So what movie are we seeing?" I asked.

"It's a horror movie, if you get scared, I'll be happy to hold you," he said with a wink.

We went inside and got a bucket of popcorn. We made our way into the theater, seeing only a few people. He led us up to the top corner of the theater. We sat down and waited for the movie to start.

20 minutes later...

The movie had started and we sat there watching. I could feel his hand on my leg, and I tried my best not to move too much. Suddenly, his hand started moving up. His pinkie finger started wiggling at my panties, causing slight stimulation. I tried my hardest not to moan and I gripped the seat handles. Eren looked over to see me struggling, and with this, he picked up the pace. I arched my back and my head pushed against the seat.

"Be a good girl for me and don't moan," He whispered into my ear.

I bit my lip so hard. He pushed my panties to the side and slide two fingers in. My breath became twice as heave and I gripped onto the seats. His fingers moved back and forth inside of me, as his thumb made gentle circles around my clit. He picked up the pace and I let out a soft whimper. I could myself getting more wet by the second.

"Now, cum for me princess," He said softly.

I did as I was told. I let out a big sigh as he removed his fingers. He brought them up to his tongue and licked them in front of me. Lord I believe that tongue could do wonders. He smirked and wrapped his arm around me as we continued to watch the movie. After an hour, the movie had ended as we walked to his car. As we both got in, his eyes locked with mine.

"Y/N?" He muttered.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Thanks for "coming" with me. I had a really great time." He said as he winked at me.

"I think the time I had was even better,"I replied with a smile.

He drove me back and walked me to my dorm. We both stopped in front of my dorm. His hands were in his pockets and he leaned against the door. I looked up at him and he stared into my eyes.

"I'll see you later," he said with a smile.

"See you!" I replied.

Neither of us moved, we stood there for a minute. Just then, I felt myself leaning into him. My eyes closed and our lips met. I kissed him for a good thirty seconds, and pulled away. I smiled as I unlocked the door and watch him walk away. I was in such a trance that I didn't even see Hitch standing in front of me, with her mouth wide open.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! WHO WAS THAT BOY?!!!" She screamed.

"Oh, I guess we'll never know!" I said as I walked away.

"Y/N, you have a lot of explaining to do!" She screamed.