~Chapter 9~

(WARNING!!! LOTS OF DETAILED SMUT! IF YOU HAVE A CHOKING, DEGRADING, OR PRAISE KINK, THIS ONE IS FOR U LMAO) 

I looked up to see the two boys before me. Their beautiful eyes pierced into mine, and they had a devilish smile wiped across their face. They towered over me, and I felt as if I was getting smaller by the second. My face turned bright red, as I felt my lower body start to shake in anticipation, and a second heartbeat started pulsating between my legs. 

"Why did you bring both of us?" Asked Eren.

"I-" I stammered.

"Was there a reason why you couldn't pick between us?" Armin questioned.

"W-WHAT?!" I yelled.

"So there is a reason, tell us," Eren demanded.

"Come on Y/N, you know what happens if you keep us waiting," sneered Armin.

I stood there not knowing what to do. I wanted to speak, but I couldn't form any words. Then, Eren turned to Armin and nudged his head toward me. Armin nodded and wrapped his hand around my neck. He leaned into me and our lips instantly met. His grip became stronger, as his tongue thrust into my mouth. The kiss was passionate, and he moved his other hand on my waist. He then pulled away and looked at Eren. Eren then took both of my hands and held them above me, as his lips crashed into mine. I let out soft whimpers, as Eren started to strip off my shirt. 

There was a small table inside of the closet, and a mirror behind it. Eren grabbed my waist and hoisted me up onto the table. Armin came over and started to unhook my bra, and threw it to the side. Eren pulled away and both of them blushed. Before I could react, I felt two pairs of lips sucking on each side of my neck. Eren and Armin sucked on a perfect spot, and I let out moans underneath my breath. They made their way down and started fondling my breasts. They then sucked on each nipple, leaving small bite marks.

"O-Oh Fuck! Oh god!" I whimpered.

I arched my back and started moaning louder. I felt eren start to unbutton my jeans, and pulled them down with his lips on my body. They both started to make their way down my stomach, and I sucked in because I felt a little insecure.

"There's no need for that beautiful," Eren whispered.

"You're perfect in every way," moaned Armin. 

They both bit on the waistbands of my underwear as they both pulled it off. I closed my legs in embarrassment, hoping they weren't staring. Armin tried to open my legs, but I continued to squeeze them together. 

"Open your legs for us gorgeous," Eren uttered.

"Be a good little slut and do what we say," Armin commented after Eren.

I slowly opened my legs for both boys, they stared for a good 30 seconds and I looked at the wall in embarrassment. Eren then grabbed my face and his eyes looked into mine. He then pulled me into a passionate kiss and lifted his shirt. Armin lifted his shirt and inserted two fingers inside of me. I moaned into Eren's mouth, and Armin's head came up to my ear.

"That's right. Moan like the little whore you are, " Armin growled.

Armin took out a finger, and Eren added one of his own into my opening. Both boys touched every wall in unison, and I could feel myself getting tighter. Eren broke the kiss to come down on his knees. I then moaned as loudly as I could, and Armin shushed me with his hand. He then grabbed me by the neck and pulled his lips into mine. His other hand snaked to my lower back, and Eren's thumb started to fondle my clit. I moaned loudly into Armin's mouth and Eren's tongue met my folds. My moans were muffled by Armin's passionate kiss, and he brought his hand to choke my mouth. Eren's tongue made fast motions around my clit, and I could feel myself getting wetter by the minute. Armin stuck another finger in me, and Eren copied after him. The feeling of both of them inside me was euphoric, and I lost all control. My legs shook harder than ever, and my back felt as if it would arch in half. 

"You're doing amazing Y/N," Eren praised.

"Cum for us," Armin demanded.

I came onto both of their fingers, leaving a mess in between my legs. They both came up in front of me and licked both of their fingers. After finishing what they hand on their fingers, they got back down on their knees and licked in between my legs, cleaning the mess I made. I moaned loudly and pulled their hair closer to my thighs. The feeling was amazing, and they had finished licking me clean. They helped get my clothes back on, but I left my shirt off.

"You did such a good job listening to us," Eren praised.

"We better have given it good to you love," whispered Armin.

"Oh trust me you did..." I whispered as my voice wandered off. I smirked and they looked confused. They looked at each other as if they were telepathically asking if they knew what was going to happen.

"And?" They questioned in unison.

"I have to return the favor of course," I seductively replied.

I pushed them both onto the table and pulled down their pants. I looked at the print on their boxers, and I could instantly tell they were hard. I looked up and smirked. I gently grazed my fingers along the bulge, and they threw their heads back. I did small circular motions on top of their boxers, and they let out low groans in anticipation. I then picked up the pace and their groans grew louder. I pulled down their pants and their dicks sprung up. I took one in each hand and went up and down. 

"Oh... oh shit Y/N" Armin moaned.

"Fuck, please Y/N," Eren begged.

"I want you both to moan my name as loud as you can. Let the world know how good I'm giving it to you," I demanded.

I then took my tongue and placed it on Eren's tip. He moaned loud and gripped my hair. I then stuck it down my throat and watched him struggle to let out words. My other hand still fondled Armin's dick, and he was still moaning, waiting for his turn. I could feel Eren twitch, and I knew instantly he was at his climax. I then felt the hot liquid pour into my mouth, and I swallowed as my hand still rubbed against him.

I then placed my tongue on Armin's tip, and he moaned my name as I did. Eren was still trying to catch his breath but had a hard time considering my hand was still pleasuring him. Armin pulled my hair and shoved his dick down my throat. I could feel myself gagging, but I continued without question. After what had seemed 5 minutes, he came into my mouth, tasting similar to Eren. My hand left both of them and they let out a big exhale. I got up and threw my shirt back on. They continued to dress themselves and I opened the door once they finished. We all headed back up to the living room, and everyone stared at us with their mouths wide open.

"What?" I asked.

"Y/N... do you know how long you were in there for?" Mikasa asked.

"Uh, maybe it was a little longer than seven minutes, why?" I questioned.

"NO SHIT GIRL, IT'S ALMOST BEEN TWO HOURS!" Connie shouted before bursting into laughter.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. I checked my phone and saw it was almost 11.

"OH WOW LOOK AT THE TIME SEE YOU LATER MIKASA!" I yelled as I bolted out the door.

Eren and Armin followed behind. We got into Armin's car and headed back. We made it to the building and they walked me to my dorm. I stood outside my door but turned back to look at them.

"Goodnight you two, thanks for a fun day haha," I chuckled.

"Goodnight Y/N, " They said and planted a kiss on both sides of my cheeks. 

I blushed and entered my room, I threw myself onto the bed and smiled. Tonight was the most fun I've had in years. Those two boys were something else. Was I starting to catch feelings? Maybe I was. I shut my eyes and let myself fall asleep.