~Chapter 14~

(Armin's POV)

I groaned and slowly let the sunlight hit my eyes. Once I completely opened my eyes, I looked over to see Y/N and Eren fast asleep. Even if their hair was a mess, they looked so perfect when they're alseep. Y/N's body was facing towards mine, and Eren laid on his stomach with his face to the opposite side. I vividly remembered what had happened last night, but the one memory that stuck with me made my heart sink. She didn't choose me. I know she didn't pick Eren either, but it honestly still hurt. Was she not ready? Did I do something wrong? Are we going to fast? So many questions continued to fill my head, but I decided to push them aside for now.

Still half asleep, I brushed the blankets off of me and rolled to the side of the bed, hoping to not make too much noise. I checked my phone for the time, 8:04. I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bedroom. Looking around the hotel room, I noticed Eren's jacket on the couch. If I'm being totally honest, I forgot we made out, even if it was for a short amount of time. But still, the way his soft lips met with mine made me feel Euphoric. I have never kissed another boy before, let alone made out with one. Something about Eren just made things feel...different.

I shook my head and walked over to the bathroom. I felt a little bit flustered from the thought of Eren, so I splashed water on my face to get it out of my head. I lifted my head to look at myself in the mirror. Little water droplets were running down my face, and even a few on my chest. I wiped the water off of me and made myself look somewhat presentable. I grabbed a white crewneck and some black jeans. After sliding on my forces, I wrapped a small chain around my neck and grabbed my wallet. I grabbed my phone with the room key in my phonecase and headed out the door. After a few minutes, I stood outside of the bakery located a few buildings next to the hotel. I entered to see a familiar face wiping down the tables.

"Hey! It's Sasha, right?"

"Armin! Hey! How have you been?"

"I've been pretty good, how have you been?"

"I've been doing great! What are you doing in the city?"

"I'm actually here with Y/N and Eren. I'm not sure if you remember them, but they were the ones that I-I...Um...got dared to be with,"

"Oh I remember them alright, especially the noises coming from Y/N's mouth!"

"Shh! We don't talk about that!"

"Hahahaha! Whatever you say! Speaking of them, where are they?"

"They're still asleep in the hotel we're staying in, I woke up early and felt as if I should get breakfast for the three of us,"

"Aww how sweet of you! I wish my boyfriend would do that for me. Then again, I usually make breakfast while he cooks dinner, well when he is home at least,"

"Oh wow! Is he a chef or something?"

"He is actually! He works at a very expensive restaurant around here, but he's a waiter currently. He just started working there, but the owner said he wants to see how customers are around him, but I hope he'll get the position he wants soon!"

"That sounds amazing! What restaurant does he work at?"

"Shiganshina Steak House!

"No way! We were just there last night!"

"Seriously? Maybe you might have seen him then! He's about 6 feet, blonde hair, reaallyy handsome,"

There's no way. She couldn't possibly be talking about Niccolo, right?

"Hey Sasha?"

"Yeah?"

"Would your boyfriend's name happen to be...Niccolo?"