~Chapter 4~

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!

(A/N: FROM THIS POINT ON IT WILL BE Y/N'S POV SORRY IF THAT WASNT CLEAN LOL)

You gazed out the car window with a tint of red on your cheeks. You could hardly believe you were in the same car as Armin. You looked over to see him smiling at you. He turned on the car and started playing his music. Of course, his first song was "spiderhead" by Cage the Elephant. It just somehow made sense.

"I hope my music taste isn't too weird, " he said with a small laugh.

"No of course not! I like Cage the Elephant! Their songs are really good!" I replied cheerfully.

"Y-You do? I thought I was the only one!" He replied as his eyes started to glow.

"Well, now you aren't alone!" I said with a smile.

You looked down on your phone to see Eren never texted you back. You sigh and put your phone on your leg as you look out the window, listening to the beat of the music. Suddenly, you felt something touch your thigh, and it wasn't your phone. Armin's free hand had now been placed onto your thigh.

Your face instantly becomes red, and you look away hoping he doesn't see you. His hand felt so firm on you, and even though part of you was embarrassed, the other part didn't want him to let go. He turned around to face you and realized what his hand was. He quickly moved it back onto the steering wheel.

"OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!" he yelled in embarrassment.

"No! It's okay! I didn't even notice!" I lied under my teeth.

"Great now you probably think I'm even more of a creep, don't you? Way to go Armin!" He yelled to himself.

"If it makes you feel any better... I kind of liked the feeling." My face was at a boiling point when I said that.

He turned to face me. Both of our faces were glowing red, with eyes wide open. I shot him a smile, and he shot one back. He continued to drive, and after 5 minutes, we arrived at his house. I exited the car and got let inside of his house. It was neat and organized and smelled liked the beach.

"Welcome to my home! Feel free to make yourself comfortable!" He said.

I walked around looking at the paintings and pictures hung up. One picture, in particular, caught my eye. It was Armin as a young boy. He held up a book and was smiling. His hair seemed a lot longer back when he was younger, and his eyes were much bigger. He still had that same, sweet smile.

"Here Y/N! Come sit and we can get started!" he said.

I took a seat and we got started. We took turns exchanging information and writing out our facts. After about 3 hours, we had finished. He brought out some chocolate chip cookies and handed one to me. It was delicious.

"These are amazing! Thank you so much, Armin!" I said.

"It's no problem! I made them myself!" he replied. "Since we're done, would you like a small tour?"

"I'd love that!" I squealed.

We got up and he started showing me around. It was a small yet cozy home, which I admired. He showed me his Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom until we stopped in from the last room. He opened the door and there it was, Armin's room. I walked in and immediately smelled his scent. His room was so neatly organized, with posters of bands on his wall and pictures that must have composed of memories. I sat down on his bed and continued looking around.

"I know it's not much, but do you like it?" he asked as he sat next to me.

"I think it's amazing! I'm so glad you showed me!" I said with a smile.

We stood there looking at each other for what felt like forever. I looked at his lips and he looked at mine. The next thing I knew, our lips gently pushed onto each other into a kiss. I closed my eyes and he grabbed my right cheek. It went from a slow and gentle kiss, into a passionate and rough kiss. He pulled away for a second and brought his lips into my ear.

"I don't think you understand how long I've been wanting to do this." He whispered.

I could instantly feel a second heartbeat. He then started giving kisses on my neck, leaving little bite marks here and there. He then tugged at my crop top and looked up at me, as if he was signaling to take it off. I nodded and he slipped it off, staring at my chest. I looked away in embarrassment. I was very insecure about how I looked and was ready to be judged by him.

"Don't look away like that Y/N, I don't think you understand how perfect you are." He muttered.

He started kissing in the middle of my chest, making his way down to my stomach. At this point, I was even more embarrassed, and lowly whimpered. He grabbed one of my hands as a way of saying "don't worry about what you look like". He then reached my pants and started to undo them. He then slid them off and stared at me. I was only in my underwear.

"Are you okay with this Y/N? I don't want to pressure you if you don't want to." He said.

"No it's okay, you can do it," I said.

He slid off my panties, and an embarrassment, I closed my legs as tight as possible, hoping he wasn't looking.

"Y/N, trust me. You're perfect in every way possible," he kindly said.

I relaxed my legs and he pushed them open. His face turned bright red. He stared for what felt like 100 years.

"Don't stare!" I yelled.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?" He replied with a devilish smile.

I was appalled. I didn't think Armin would ever say such a thing. I could feel his breath getting closer to me, and I waited for him to taste me.

"Armin? Are you ever going to-" I got interrupted. "O-Oh Fuc-" I moaned.

Little did I know that the quiet boy who sits by himself in a corner had a tongue that could do wonders. He motioned in circles all around me, before hitting my clit with his tongue. I moaned out of control as he stuck two fingers in. My legs were starting to tremble and my hands started running through his hair. I could already feel my walls closing in on his fingers, as I was almost at my climax.

"Don't cum yet" He muttered.

I tried my hardest to keep it in. I moaned so loud that the whole town could probably hear it. I was right at my climax, waiting for him to give me the okay.

"Now cum for me, like the dirty whore you are" he seductively whispered.

I did as I was told. I could see the liquid all over his fingers and he started to lick them. I started gaining my breathing back but still dealt uneasy in my legs. I felt as if I was on cloud nine.

"You listened to me, good girl," he whispered into my ear.