~Chapter 3~

It was Eren Yeager

There's no fucking way. First Armin, now Eren? How is it a coincidence that the only seat available was next to him? THERE WERE 5 MINUTES LEFT. You can't tell if it's fate or not, but you rush over to the empty seat. As you were about to sit down, he looked up at you and your eyes met. He gave a sluggish smile and winked. You felt as if you were on the verge of eruption, or at least you felt like your panties were about to fly off.

"Nice to see you again, Y/N." He said.

"I didn't know you went here, but nice to see you too," I replied.

"I just moved here, but what luck that we have the same literature class." He said.

"Hmm... I wouldn't consider it luck." You jokingly said back.

"Then it must be fate, the world knows that I must be put into the same class with the girl of my dreams." He said as he winked at me.

Girl of his dreams? What the hell is running through this boy's mind?

"You're pretty bold for calling a person you just met the "girl of your dreams", considering that you don't even know my personality," I replied.

"I can tell you're a good person, but that's not what makes a woman "the one" for me." He said.

"Oh? Then what does?" I asked him.

"Well let's see. A woman must have the complexion of a goddess, making the other ladies envious of her looks. She must radiate passionate energy when she walks into a room." He explained.

"So in other words, I'm a sex goddess?"

"That and you would look good on your knees, just begging for me." He said with a wink.

Trying not to scream trying not to scream HOLY SHIT TRYING NOT TO SCREAM.
This man was something else. Am I falling for the guy who probably says this to every girl he meets? No there's no way I am.

As you sat there thinking to yourself, a phone is placed in front of you. Of course, it happens to be Eren's phone, just waiting for you to put your number in. You typed in your digits and put your contact name as "Y/N:)". You handed him back his phone and he smiled. Seeing the small curve of his lip made you blush in an instant.

The bell rang and your teacher handed you your syllabus on your way out. As you were making your way down the hall, you feel a hand on your arm and it tugs you to the side. You lock eyes with Eren, and the two of you don't break contact. It was one minute, but it felt like you've been staring into his eyes for hundreds of years.

"Running off so soon beautiful?" He asked with piercing eyes.

"I-I uhhh-" I stuttered but got interrupted.

"Let me treat you to a movie and a fresh bucket of popcorn." He said.

"Wow so romantic." You sarcastically said.

"Hey it's only the first date, but it sure as hell won't be the last. So is that a yes?" He asked

You stood there in silence for a second. It was hard to believe that words like these are coming from his mouth. Just as you were about to reply, you got stopped by a voice of another girl.

"Heyyy handsome, what's a pretty boy like you talking to a loner like her?" The girl asked.

It was obvious that Eren looked uninterested. He rolled his eyes to pay his attention to me, in hopes of waiting for an answer. The girl could immediately feel that she had just gotten rejected and gave you the bitchiest look as she walked away.

"So is that a yes?" He asked.

"Sure, why not" you replied.

"I'll text you the details, later gorgeous" he smiled and walked away.

You couldn't believe what had just happened. The day has been filled with so many events that you never believed would have happened. You made your way back to the dorm and threw yourself onto your bed. Thankfully, your boss gave you the day off due to your hard work from yesterday. Suddenly, you hear two dings at once. One text from Armin, and one from Eren. You decided to open Armin's first.

Armin:)
Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you wanted to meet up right now to work on the project? If not I can meet up with you anytime this week!

  You
Oh Hey Armin! I can meet up right now! If not then I can tomorrow, by anything is fine with me!

Armin:)
Oh yeah, I can meet up right now! I can pick you up from your dorm and we can go to my house! Or we can find another place to work if it's okay with you😅!

You
Oh, your house sounds good! I'll send you my location!

Armin:)
Sounds good:)

Armin wants to work on our project at his house? AH SOMEONE PINCH ME THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!

You spaced and had forgotten that even texted you. You opened his message.

Eren<3
Movie tonight @ 8. I'll pick you up from your dorm. See you tonight gorgeous;)

You
Haha okay ill see you then

You
Wait, how do you know my dorm room?

Eren<3
Uhhhh that doesn't matter. See you then

You
WAIT WHAT

HOW DID HE KNOW WHERE I LIVED?! DOES HE FOLLOW ME OR SOMETHING?

Just then you heard a know on the door. You looked through the little peephole and started panicking. You checked yourself really fast in the mirror and opened the door.

"Ready to go?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah! Let me grab my books and we're good!" I replied.

I grabbed my things and locked the door. We made our way over to his car. I sat down and eagerly awaited for what was to happen next.