~Chapter 12~

(Y/N's POV)

"...Niccolo."

To be honest, I thought I would never have to see him again, but here is. My ex-boyfriend. We dated for 2 years, almost 3. From my junior year in high school to my freshman year of college. Everyone knew us both as the "power couple" in high school, seeing how strong our relationship was back then. Then again, that was in the past, and I guess fate decided not to be on my side. My head dropped and I started playing with my fingers, trying to avoid any eye contact. 

"Y/N...I-"

"Can we have our table please?" Armin asked in a stern voice.

"Oh, yeah right this way," the blonde said pointing to the stairs.

He leads us up the stairs, and I stayed walking in between Armin and Eren. I never even lifted my head to see the rest of the restaurant, but I didn't care as long as I didn't have to look a Niccolo. After walking up a few flights of stairs, we got our table, and I still haven't looked up.

"Y/N, please look at me,"

"......"

"Y/N...I'm so sor-"

"Don't you dare fucking apologize. You don't get any chance of forgiveness at all. And you out of all people should know that I can hold a grudge forever. You don't have a place to even speak to me, now leave me the fuck alone," I growled while angrily looking into his eyes.

His eyes widened, trying to unpack what I had just said. I could feel Armin and Eren's eyes on me, but I couldn't see their reaction. Niccolo's eyes grew sad, and he frowned as he walked away. Serves him right. I turned around to see Armin and Eren staring at me. I blushed and took a seat in between them. I couldn't stop looking at my fingers, but then I grabbed a menu and dug my face in it. I then felt two hands on my legs and my face felt as if it was steaming. I look and saw that the two boys had their hands on me, but instead of looking smug and sexy, they looked confused and concerned for me.

"How do you know this guy Y/N?" Asked Armin.

"Do you want me to fuck up his face for you-" Growled Eren.

"I dated him for almost three years," I mumbled.

"Did something happen between you two?" Asked Eren.

"I....um-"

"Hello! Welcome to the Shiganshina Steak House! What can I get you guys started with?" The waiter asked.

"May we just get three glasses of water for now?" Asked Armin.

"Yes of course!" The waiter then walked away.

"Tell us what happened between you two," said Armin.

"It started in high school. We had a cooking class together and we got paired up most of the time since our tables are right next to each other. We became good friends and started to grow feelings, and he asked me out on a date. He then asked me to be his girlfriend, and the high school years were the best. People loved us, and others tried to break us apart. I loved him dearly, and we even lost it together. Then graduation came, and we didn't go to the same universities. We were somewhat close to each other, but he could rarely come and see me because he said he was busy with his career, but that definitely wasn't the truth."

"Here are your waters! Are we ready to order?"

"Yeah we are," said Armin.

We ordered our food and the waiter took our menus. She walked off and the two boys turned to face me.

"Continue," said Eren.

"I would always try to call him, but he rarely responded. I would send him goodnight and good morning texts, but he wouldn't see them for a while. I asked him when's the next time he would be free, and he said he didn't know because he was either doing schoolwork or partying. I then thought it would be a good idea to surprise him at one of the parties he would go to. I dressed all nice and made myself look beautiful, and I got him a silver watch that he's been wanting since high school. When I arrived at the party, I looked around and saw him getting touchy with another girl. He touched every part of her body as they were making out, and I swear he never held me like that. I went up to him and he looked shocked when he saw me. I slapped his face and kicked him where it hurts. Then I looked at the girl and saw that Niccolo had given her my old earrings. I dragged her by the hair and punched her as hard as I can. I then screamed at Niccolo to never come near me again."