~Chapter 2~

"Eren Jeager"

That name hasn't left your mind all day. Just the thought of him gave you butterflies. The whole ride home was his name stuck in your head. Even though your head was stuck in a little cloud of its own, you come to realize that you might not even see him again. Your reminiscing of this man stopped when you realize that maybe he'll never come back.

After finishing your daydreaming, you headed back to your dorm. You tried your hardest to enter as quietly as you can, only to realize your dorm mate, Hitch, wasn't even there. She was probably out partying like she usually does. You headed for the shower, massaging every part of your body with soap. You turned off the hot water and changed into your pj's. 10:00. Due to the long day at work, you felt exhausted. 

You set your alarm in hopes that it would ring loudly. Tomorrow would be your first day back at Corps University. This year you decided to take Marine Biology and Literature. You were pretty smart but had trouble memorizing. You still never knew what you wanted to be in terms of a career, but you decided to go with the flow. You set your phone on the bedside table and shut your eyes, still thinking about Eren and Armin. Little did you know that you would see them again very soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your alarm rang loudly and you quickly got up. You looked over to see a peaceful Hitch still asleep. As you walked over to your closet to pick out your clothes, you could hear Hitch groaning and struggling to get up. You made it easier and opened up the curtains all the way, to let the glowing sunshine in.

"JEEZ, THAT'S BRIGHT!" Hitch screamed as the sun hit her eye.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," I whistled to her with a smile. "What time did you come back?"

"I can't even remember, I was so drunk I passed out!" She replied.

"Well get up because today is our first day back, and we need to look better than ever!" I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Ahh! Okay okay, I'm up!" She squealed.

You grabbed your clothes and quickly got into them. You had a black crop top on, layered with a black jacket, and some white cargo pants. You grabbed a belt and some air forces and slipped them on. You neatly slicked your hair into a nice low pony and made your way to the door. You grabbed your dorm keys off of the hook and made your way out.

(A/N: I did not want this Y/N to wear a miniskirt, like where's the flavor LMAO

(A/N: I did not want this Y/N to wear a miniskirt, like where's the flavor LMAO. Here's the fit I gave her tho)

"I'll see you later Y/N!" Hitch called to me.

"See you later!" I yelled back.

I closed the door and headed down the hall. I checked my watch and realized I had 30 minutes left. I went to the university's cafe and grabbed a small iced coffee. There were 15 minutes left until my class started. I started making my way over to my first class, Marine Biology. The crowd of students intimidated me, but I quickly made my way through. I checked my phone and there were about 5 minutes left. I stood outside the door and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. It was him. The boy I've admired for so long. He was in my Marine Bio class. I could hardly believe it.

Armin Artlert. 

There was an empty seat next to him, and it was the only empty seat left. I felt my face heating up as I made my way to the empty seat. I sat next to him and tried my hardest not to look at him. As my curiosity got the best of me, I looked over and saw him reading a book. This boy was ethereal, his complexion was something else. He glanced up and locked eyes with me. My face turned bright red as I didn't break contact. I couldn't look away from him, but before I could he opened his mouth.

"Hey, you're the girl who works at the cafe! It's Y/N right?" He asked.

He knew my name. He knew my fucking name. My heart stopped for a minute.

"Y-Yeah! That's me! How do you know my name?" I asked.

"W-Well your nametag says your name, doesn't it? Plus I see you all the time working there! You're always so cute when taking orders," He blushed when he said the last comment.

I gasped. ARMIN ARTLERT JUST CALLED ME CUTE I MIGHT JUST LOSE IT.

"OH SHIT, DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!" He yelled.

"Oh! No, it's okay! That's really sweet of you to say." I said smiling.

"Ugh, you must think I'm some weirdo now. Well, forget what I said, anyways I'm Armin!" He squealed while holding out his hand.

"Nice to properly meet you, Armin!" I said with a smile.

We turned our attention to Professor Hange, our Marine Bio teacher. She went over her syllabus and assigned our first project. I wanted to ask Armin to be my partner, but as I was about to open my mouth, he opened his.

"Want to be my partner?" He asked with a smile.

"I'd love to!" I replied.

"Can I have your phone so I can put my number?" He asked.

"Of course!" I said with excitement.

I handed him my phone and he typed in his number. He put his contact as Armin:). The bell rang and I got up from my seat. I grabbed my things and headed towards the door and waved goodbye to Armin. I headed my way over to my next class. I couldn't stop staring at my phone. I had his number, and I didn't even have to ask for it. I looked up and realized I was standing in front of my class. I walked in and my eyes widened. There's no way this could've happened twice today. 

It was Eren Yeager.