~Chapter 13~

(HELLA SMUT BTW)

"Ready as I'll ever be."

The room had dropped in temperature. The mood was set, and I could feel the burning tension running through my veins. Eren turned his body to face mine, slowly making his way toward me. He stopped in front of me, eyeing me up and down. He then circled around, with my back facing him. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as he leaned closer. His left hand may his way to my face, and I could see his other hand making its way over. In his right hand held a thick, black cloth, and he used his other hand to stretch it out. He wrapped the black cloth on my eyes, and next thing I knew I was blindfolded. His breath started to leave my neck, and his voice spoke out.

"I'll guide you, don't be afraid."

He cupped my lower back and held my right hand in his. I could feel him slowly leading me to the bed. For a moment, we stopped, and I felt a hand aggressively pull on my wrist. Clicking noises filled the room, and I felt handcuffs wrap around my wrists. The cold metal made me tingle, and shivers were sent down my spine. A hand slapped my ass harshly, and I felt mself being pushed onto the bed. I moved my head to the side, trying to catch my breath. My hair was then tugged and my face was lifted up. I arched my back and could feel slight pain.

"Open that dirty little mouth of yours."

Armin. His degration was attractive in ways I could never imagine. I slowly opened my mouth, but Armin had already entered my mouth. The quick feeling made me choke a little, and it started getting hard to breath. Groans escaped his mouth and and I could feel his dick slightly twitch. I was still being held tightly by my hair, and before I could take a breath, I felt a finger lightly rub against the panty line. It took me by surprise, and I moaned with Armin still in my mouth, sending him a vibration and making him moan loudly. The rubbing slightly increased, and I slowly started loosing my breath. 

"How are you feeling princess?" Eren seductively muttered.

I couldn't respond, but Armin pulled out so I could speak. I used this opportunity to catch my breath, and chose to continue the silence. I then felt a sting on my ass again, but it wasn't from a hand. It happened again, but I couldn't make out what it was. At first I thought it was some sort of clothing item, but then it hit me. A sex toy? there's no way-

"Are you going to answer me? Or do I have to spank you more to get an answer out of you"

"I-Im...Fine..."

"Then let's continue."

He ripped the lingere so my pussy was entirely exposed. My mouth was then filled with Armin again, and my tongue swiveled around his dick. Two wet fingers entered me, and shivers were sent to my entire body. I continued sending vibrations through Armin with my muffled moans, and I could feel him getting harder by the minute. Eren's fingers were then taken out of me, and a tongue filled with saliva was replaced. His tongue swiveled in circles all around me, and slowly grew faster as it touched my clit. Armin's hot, salty liquids filled my mouth, and I could feel myself reaching my climax. Armin pulled himself out of me, but Eren continued until I came. I felt my hair being released and my hips were roughly pushed down onto Eren's face. 

"O-oh shit...Eren..."

"Oh Y/N, what a pathetic whore you've been this whole time," Armin whispered as his lips nibbled on my ear.

I felt hands on my back, and Armin started to unclip what I had on. He went to the front, and I could hear the tearing of my lingere piece in the front. Eren slowed the pace of his tongue, and Armin removed the blindfold off of my face. I looked to see Eren under me, and he sent me a small wink. I felt a hand grip around my throat, and my face was pulled into Armin's.

"Y/N, you have no idea how excited you've made me and Eren tonight."

"Armin..I-"

"But it's like they say, the night is still young."

My eyes widened as the sharp knife came into my vision. A smirk grew came from Armin, as the corners of his mouth lifted. I felt Eren harshly tug on my hair, and a hand gripping tightly on my hip. Armin grabbed the back of my neck with one hand, and lifted the knife to my chin. Eren took his hand off of my hip and slid two fingers in me, hitting my g spot perfectly. The cold steel of the knife dragged along my neck, and slowly made way down to my chest. It swirled around my breast, and then made small circles around my nipple. I let out a loud moan, a looked to see Armin smirking again. The knife ran up and down my stomach, and then back to my breasts. I wanted more, so badly. The knife left my body and Eren pulled his fingers out of me. I lifted myself up and got off of Eren. Armin took off the handcuffs and my hands were free.

"Damn, it's over already?" I stated.

"Oh Y/N, who said it was over?" Eren said.

"Wait what?!" I exclaimed. 

Armin walked over with a condom packet in his hand. He handed it to me, and I looked up at both of them. They stood there, as if they wanted to pick who would go in me first. I got deja vu, as it reminded me of the truth or dare game going. I looked back down at the packet, and back up to them. Was I really ready for this? I took a deep breath and stood up. I threw the packet to the side.

"Listen here, both of you. I'm not going to try to pick between you two. That just isn't possible right now. I think we've had enough fun for one night."

"Heh, yeah you're right," Armin Agreed.

"Yeah let's stop here haha," chuckled Eren.

The three of us took separate showers, and got ourselves ready for bed. Since the hotel bed was big enough, we were all able to fit. I laid down and the two boys snuggled up beside me. The lights were off, and the moonlight hit the room through the window. They boys wrapped one arms around both sides of me, and slowly fell asleep. I laid there with my eyes open, and only thoughts filled my head. 

Who would I choose?

(A/N: YOU GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING FOREVER!! SO BASICALLY IVE BEEN HAVING SUMMER SCHOOL AND ITS BEEN EXTREMELY STRESSFUL, ALSO MY SISTER HAS BEEN SICK LATELY BUT ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE MY STORIES MORE! ALSO I MIGHT START EITHER A BAKUGOU X READER SOON OR A TODOROKI X READER, AND IM ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS! TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!)