Spyro

This story was requested by sadstrarwarsfan14

First of all, hey you guys and how are you all doing. I'm so sorry for not updating in a long time. I've been busy with uni and I really miss writing. So anyways, here's a story for today and I hope you enjoy it. Also, there are mentions of slight abuse and blood. Definitely angst. The character is suffering from Tourette's syndrome, so if you find this as a sensitive topic you may skip this chapter. I don't mind writing about it and I actually didn't know such syndrome existed before this. I did look it up and the syndrome is a condition in the nervous system where the person has no control over twitches, movements or sounds that they make. Most cases are among children but some do carry on to adulthood and may worsen.

The syndrome does not make them any less capable of doing normal things in life. The 'tics' from the syndrome is just part of their condition. Sadly in our human lives, people with Tourette's syndrome or anyone having even the smallest slightest difference are usually picked upon and it's sad that there are people who would belittle them. So anyways, on with the story.

I hope you guys enjoy this story, I think I kinda forgot my style of writing since its been a while since I wrote. ENJOY!!!

........................................

If it was one thing all clone troopers knew since their birth and creation, was that they needed to be the perfect soldier. Perfect in all ways, no flaws, no imperfections, no feelings or emotions. The Kaminoans, their creators, often sought to eliminate all possible divergent clones. The Kamonians stripped them of identity, gave them numbers instead of names. The clones were thought to conform to such norms in order to be the perfect clone. If they were a little rebellious, the Kaminoans would take it as a sign of bad or imperfect clones.

The saddest was the clones who were born with 'unwanted' traits, deformities and such. Usually under such situations, Jedi General Shaak Ti protected such clones from being used as test subjects by the Kaminoans. Lama Su never agreed with it, as did most of his people. As long as Shaak Ti was on the cloning facility all clones, perfect or not were protect and valued by the Jedi. However, they weren't so lucky when the Jedi was off-world.

Such as in the case of a particular trooper, CT-2114.

-------

Your left on Tipoca City to continue your study in cloning, a part of your Padawan Studies. Master Shaak Ti had gracefully allowed you to remain on Kamino to finish your studies on the particular subject, the latter was gone to tend to some council duties on Coruscant. Currently, you sit alone in a quiet corner in the mess hall.

Wordlessly you flip through the pages of a book: "Kaminoan Studies about Neurological Disorders". While you allow your mind to absorb as much knowledge as you can, you could not help but feel a pit growing deep in your stomach. Kamino is notoriously known to eliminate any and all defect clones. The longnecks want to keep their reputation of being perfect at all times and mistakes is not tolerated. Sighing, you decide to head up to your room for some rest.

Halfway walking to your room the alarms blared to life. The lacking presence of oppressive red light indicates that the city is not under attack. Stopping dead in your tracks, your eyes scan the hall and your ears pick up the sound of feet running down the halls. Two clone guards run down the hallway and slow down when they see you.

"Sir, have you seen a cadet running down this hall?" One guard asks. "Sorry, I haven't" You reply honestly. The guards then communicate through their comm channel. "The cadet is still missing and not on level 5. Continue the search. Stun him on sight." Your face scrunches in confusion, "Why are you hunting this cadet?" you asked worriedly.