Tea Club

-Jedi Temple-

The 501st and the 212th was finally on leave after several long battles. Generals Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan went on a holiday to Naboo, to meet Senator Amidala. Meanwhile, the young padawans stayed back on Coruscant. 

"Soooo, what to do, what to do?" Reetha was dangling her body half of her body down the chair. Since it was a holiday, she decided to spend some time with her best friend, Ahsoka Tano. "Well, we could go shopping?" the togruta suggested. "Nah." "Eat?" "Ahsoka, we just had lunch." "Well, I get hungry when I'm bored." the togruta pouted as she flopped face first into her bed. "Relatable, but honestly, what are we going to do?" "I don't know Reetha. I'm so used fighting, so rest does not come easily to me." Reetha frowed at her friends reply. 

"Hey, I wonder what the clones are doing?" "Well, probably in their barracks. Why do you ask?" "Well, they are basically kids trapped in adult bodies, right? I wonder what mischief they are up to." Ahsoka sat up, now slightly interested in Reetha's statement. "That is a thought. I mean, even during missions, they still are mischievous." Reetha quickly fished out her holo communicator and contacted her brothers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Clone Barracks-

Rex and Cody walked into the barracks where the rest of the troopers had grouped. It was the start of a satisfying long leave so they had decided to make the most out of it. To say that they were tired and just wanted rest was not even close. The guys had planned a long and complicated list of things that they wanted to do during the holidays. And with Rex's lack of constant nagging, the barracks was a mess.

"Can't you guys be a little more neater?" Rex asked as he took of his helmet. "Come on Rex. Cheer up a little. It's the holidays." Kix slapped his brothers back. "I'd expect this from Hardcase or the Arc twins, but you Kix, that is just disappointing." "Well, well, well. Rex here does have some sass." Fives come up and leaned on Rex. Rex shook his head in amusement and pushed Fives of him. "Anyways, our sisters are coming down to the barracks to hand out with us." Then out of a pile of blankets, Hardcase's head popped out. "The more the merrier sir." 

After a few minutes, the door to the barrack opened, revealing two padawans dressed in over sized shirts and baggy pants. "Looks like company has arrived. You guys look horrible." "I take that as a compliment." Reetha waved to Fives. "Blanket pile, yes!" Ahsoka squealed as she belly flopped into the blankets. "Arghh get of me!!" unfortunately Hardcase was still under the pile and had been squashed by Ahsoka. Cody just shook his head in amusement and went to drag his squished brother out of the pile. 

"Sooo, what's up?" Reetha asked, taking a seat beside Tup and Vaughn. "The ceiling." Jesse replied. "Sarcastic as always, but honestly, any plans for the holidays?" "Someone please have a plan, otherwise Reetha would keep harassing me for one." Ahsoka chimed in. "Other then sitting here and watching my brother mess up the barracks? No, sir." Echo pointed out to Fives who had several opened bag of chips to binge eat, while catching up on his favorite holonet show, The Umbrella Academy. 

"How's is going Codes?" Codes is the nick name Reetha gave Cody. Only she had the right to use that name. Reetha reached out her hand to high five Cody. "Nothing much. Hanging out with the lame 501st. Several 'Hey's' erupted from the barracks. "What's the 212th up to?"  "Eat, sleep, watch holonet." Cody settled beside Reetha. "Need he say more?" Dogma said walking towards his bunk. Reetha just laughed and shook her head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Clone barracks-