Stop poking my face!

You were hanging out with the some of the Wolf pack members aboard the Courageous. They had just finished aiding a relief mission on (planets name) and finally managed to call it a day. So, Comet ,Sinker and yourself decided to hang out in a spare storeroom that they had redecorated into a hangout station, which anyone on the flagship had access to. Fortunately, the three managed to claim it for the day. 

"Finally, peace and quiet." Sinker sighed in relief. "I thought we had to spend the night on that rock." "Oh, I wouldn't mind a little outdoor camp. That is, minus the talking golden droid." you replied sinking into a comforter beside Comet. 

Ever since you've been adopted from the streets of Coruscant by non-other than Plo Koon, the clones under his command were mesmerized by the new tiny human being, you were only 8 back then. They adopted you into their family as their sister. Naturally, your closest to Commander Wolffe since you hang around Plo Koon like a duckling. However, when you met Comet and Sinker, you guys clicked instantly and became a headache to your . Since then you have found yourself always seeking their companionship, to which they gladly accepted with open arms. You guys even made a well known name for yourselves, "Three Great Menace's", because of how often you guys find trouble.

Sinker was reading a book and you closed your eyes to get a well deserved nap. You leaned you head on Comet's shoulder and slowly drifted of to sleep. That is, you tried to drift of to sleep, but your human pillow decided to poke your face for some reason. 

"Stop it Comet." you said quietly. He did, but then decided to poke your forehead after three seconds. You didn't bother to speak so you turned your body away from him. 

" (Y/n).... Are you sleeping?" you grumbled under your breath. "Comet.." He continued poking your forehead. Having enough of the annoying menace, you gathered your comforters and move to sit beside Sinker. "Please don't drag your problem along." He said, moving to give you room to lie down. 

When you thought you had the first perfect 5 minutes nap, Comet decided to squeeze beside you, squishing you between Sinker and himself. What's worse it that he pulled up the comforters and joined you underneath. He didn't stop there. He turned to you and began poking your cheeks. 

"Comet, I'm warning you." You swatted his hand away, cuddling more into Sinker's side. More pokes came. This time, Comet decided to pinch your nose. "Ouch, Comet!" you sat up immediately pushing Comet. Comet giggled "What, I didn't do anything." He said innocently, raising another hand to poke you in the face. "Sinker! Can't you stop this annoyance." You frowned pushing Comet's hands away from you. Sinker muttered under his breath and continued reading his book, while there was still some peace left. 

"AHH! COMET STOP POKING MY FACE! SINKER! MAKE HIM STOP." you squealed. With a heavy sigh, Sinker closed his book and finally intervened. "Alright Comet. Stop terrorizing your sister." "But I'm not doing anything." 

"But your about to." you snapped back. At the moment, he was not doing anything, but he was hovering his finger right in front of your nose. "I'm not going to sleep until you move you finger away from my nose." "(Y/n), I'm not going to do anything." Comet shrugged his shoulders and continued to stay put. "I won't take my chances. Sinker make him move, please.." you tried to beg Sinker. He sighed and pushed his brother's hand out of your face. Then, he moved to sit in between the Comet and yourself. "Alright, Comet, cut it out." He spoke sternly. "(Y/n), you can get your sleep now." "Thank you." you replied happily and laid down to sleep. 

"COMET! GRAHH!" Comet pulled your final straw. " AHh, (Y/n), let my hand go!" Comet shouted. "Comet, stop shouting into my ear!" poor Sinker was caught in between it all. 

"I warned you Comet." you said in a menacing tone. "Oh, yeah. What are you going to do about it?" You caught Comet's wrist so his fingers were free, and without you realizing it, he used is pointer to boop you on the nose. "Ahh Comet!" you said letting his hand go. You were already standing up to give Comet a piece of your mind. "You better run, vod." Sinker said looking back and forth between youself and Comet. "Ahaha." Comet laughed nervously. "I think the commander is calling me." He said and quickly made his way out of the room breaking into a run. "YOUR NOT ESCAPING THAT EASILY COMET!" you shouted from the room and pursued your prey, leaving Sinker in the room, baffled by the idiocy of his two siblings. "Er, Wolffe. We have a situation." "What is it?" Wolffe answered through the comms. "We are about to have a pup brawl."

"Someone stop her please!" Comet shouted, running through the hallways. "COMET!!!" you shouted, running up behind him. Comet down every turn but he wasn't looking his way and ended up stumbling into the bridge, where Plo Koon was talking to some deck officers. "Comet? Are you alright?" the jedi asked, with a little worry in his voice. "B-Buir, (Y/n)- Chasing.... Face...-" he panted out, stopping to take a breath, but he had plundered. "COMET!!!!!!!" you screamed and jumped on him tackling him to the ground. "AHHHH, THE DEMON IS HERE!!!" he screamed out with some laughter. You can Comet where rolling in the floor, trying to tickle each other to death.

Plo Koon stood there, stunned by the scene in front of him. "Buir, have you seen-" Wolffe stepped into the bridge with Sinker, only to find you and Comet engaged in a tickle war. Needless to say, he mentally facepalmed himself back to Kamino. "Guys, come on." He tried to break up your fight. You and Comet were so tied in the moment, you guys didn't realize that almost everyone on the bridge was watching. Some of the clones recorded the scene in front of them, trying to contain their laughter. Know you were on the floor laughing your lungs out as Comet continued to tickle you. Comet finally seized tickling and both of you tried to collect your breaths. "Ohhh krif....." Comet said and it caught your attention. You followed his eyes and found very amused clones already dying from laughter. Wolffe was unamused, and Plo Koon simple patted Wolffe's  back. "Heyyy...."

"Care to tell me what's going on?" Wolffe questioned sternly. "Comet kept poking my face while i tried to sleep." You quickly said. Wolffe turned his head to Comet, an eyebrow raised. "Hey, it was a few times. But then I stopped." You gasped and looked at Comet with wide eyes. "NO you didn't, you kept hovering your finger by my face." Plo Koon and the other clones where still watching. "Yeah, but i was not poking you." Comet defended. "He was about to." You said turning to Wolffe. He was about to say something, when Comet cut in "I was not, all i did was this." He spun you to look at him. He really just wanted to show Wolffe that he was not poking her, but Comet didn't watch his movements, and ended up poking you on the cheek. 

At that moment, a couple of Ouh's erupted from the crowd. Sinker sucked in a breath, with eyes wide opened. Wolffe had a very surprised expression on his face. You froze in place, processing what happened, and when it clicked, your eyes narrowed. "Comet.." you said calmly. "Erh.. haha (y/n).." "Comet" you smirked. "I swear that was just an accident." You took in a deep breath. Sinker knew what was coming next. "10, 9, 8.." "Oh kriff" Comet slowly backed towards the door, shrinking into his armor as you watched on. " (Y/n) maybe you should just-" Wolffe tried to talk you out of it, but as soon as the door opened and Comet ran, you screamed and chased after him. "COMET, I TOLD YOU TO STOP POKING MY FACE!!!" 

Everyone was already betting on who would end up in the med bay and get lectured by Wolffe and slowly returned to their station, still talking about you and Comet. "I better get them." Sinker laughed softly and chased after his sister. Plo Koon came behind Wolffe and patted his shoulder. "I think it is wise you break up the fight, son." He said with amusement laced in his voice. Wolffe shook his head and sighed to himself. "Sir, yes sir." He pouted and went to handle his siblings. Plo Koon watched his son leave the bridge. "I love my children."