Most Important, They Protec!

- request by MissLacey123

-Reetha injured, cared by her bros-
My little twist, so originally Reetha, my oc, works with multiple clone battalions or legion. Here particularly she's on a mission with the 501st

-okay, first request, here we go!!-

"Alright! So I hope you guys are clear on the mission. We only have one shot at this." Anakin took a glance across the team. Ahsoka and Reetha were to lead separate teams, Ahsoka would lead the front attack, while Reetha would bring in forces from the back entrance of the cave. The two padawan's nodded. Anakin dismissed the group. 

"Stay alive Reetha. We wouldn't want to celebrate without ya!" Ahsoka punched Reetha's shoulder. "See ya later, aligator." Reetha replied. "Alright, let's so Fives." Fives nodded as he stood beside Reetha, at the ready. "You heard out sis lads. Let's get to work." 

Once the respective teams made it to their places, they began their infiltration. "Careful guys, the cave floor is slippery. And, don't turn on your light. Set your helmets to night vision." The men behind her agreed silently, then they made their way into the cave. 

"Eh, sure is dark in here." Vaughn called from the side. "Oh, Vaughn, I'm here aren't I. No worries, I'll be your knight in shining armor." Reetha sent a smirk to Vaughn, her reply earning small chuckles from the guys behind her. 

Now, it came to a point in the cave where the passage narrowed. Reetha analyzed the situation. "Looks like we gotta improvise. The passage is to narrow. We gotta go in single file." 

"Alright, I'll go in first." Fives volunteered. "Uh uh. No. BIG NO. I'm going in first." Reetha retaliated. "Uhm, kid. Fives should really go in first." Sterling spoke up. Tup and Dogma who stood next to the trooper nodded in agreement. 

Reetha sighed and placed a hand on her hip. "What? No. Look, I go in first alright. Plus, I'd be able to sense if there is any trouble ahead, way before you guys. I'll be fine." 

"Well, tiny one, if it's all the same to you, we can 'sense' trouble just as fine with our range finders and the night vision in our helmets." Reetha perked an eyebrow at Fives' reply. 

"No. No, NO! You can't give me that look." Fives folded his arms and stood his ground, his head looking slightly over your head. "Do what?" Reetha asked innocently. "THAT look. The one where you convince me to do your plan." 

"Eh, good luck talking her out of it brother. If we knew any better, she's as stubborn as Hardcase." Reetha nodded to Tup's remark. "That is a very true statement." Then she turned her head to Fives, who apparently still disapproved of Reetha's  plan to enter the passage, first. She shook her head and placed her hand on Fives shoulder.

"Fives, I promise you, I'll be fine. At the first notice of danger, I'll be sure to alert the rest of you." Fives let out a heavy sigh and nodded to her. Reetha smiled, and lead the way.

----

"Okay, how deep are we in the cave?" 

"Were almost at the rendezvous." Vaughn informed the group. "Alright, we should be able to comm the others." Reetha crouched down, the others following suit. 

"Master, Ahsoka, come in. My team and I are close to the rendezvous." 

The comm sizzled and crackled for a while. The connection was breaking. 

"Master?" Reetha called again. 

After several seconds of silence, Anakin's voice came through the comms. But something was off. He sounded all panicked. She exchanged worried looks with Fives, who was right behind her.