Cursing Habit- Rex x short Male reader

requested by sadstrarwarsfan14

"Kriff Shabuir!" you exclaimed when you stumbled over your feet.

A jaig eyed helmet twitched. "Stop cursing." You mumbled a simple sorry and they both of you continued to head to the landing bay of the Venator. While walking you accidentally crashed into a few bodies and some fairly decorated words came out of your mouth. 

"KARKING! Watch where you going, kriffing shavits!" Rex flinched.

The clone troopers you ungraciously bumbped into startled and looked all around. When they saw no one, they looked downwards. Four shinies tried not to laugh or snicker, thankfully their helmets were covering their faces. "Uhm, sorry...(y/n). Didn't see you there" 

Your helmetless face grew red as a ride meiloorun, "Varping sithspitting farriks, don't give me laserbrained nonsense that you could not see me. I'm not that short!" 

One of the shinies couldn't help themselves but snicker out loud, "Sorry... ugh heh, shorty-I mean (y/n). Won't make that same mistake again" Eyes growing large you nearly launched yourself to strangle the poor clone but Rex had to interrupt your playtime and dragged you away by the ear. 

"Dang it, Rex LET GO!" The captain hesitantly released you, letting you rub at your sore ear. "Do you have to attack someone just because they mention your, height?" 

You gave Rex an incredulous look, "Uhm, yes? I'm short but not that short"

His helmet snapped towards you like he didn't believe a word you said, "You're 1.55 meters tall. You realize I look like a giant next to you, right?" 

Rolling your eyes you grumbled under your breath. 

---

At the bay, you meet up with Sterling and Vaughn. "Hey cap, hey (y/n)" 

The captain simple nodded but you had your special greeting, "Hello druks!" The boys, being new to the 501st were taken back and almost offended by what you called them. Rex quickly stepped in telling them not to take it personally and that you had a bad cursing habit. 

"HOW-how dare you. I DO NOT have a cursing habit." You placed your hands over your chest in hurt. 

"Well, we do hear you cursing a lot when you are in a LAAT," Vaughn said with a small smirk. 

You groaned, "That's because my bones decided not to grow. I can't reach the support beams so I keep-" 

"Keep getting tossed and turned. I always tell you to hold on to me but NO, you just too stubborn not too" Rex sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose after removing his helmet. 

The two shinies snickered watching your exchange with the captain. "Excuse you! I'm more than capable to stand on my own." you bit back.

"BUT YOUR SHO-"

"Don't you dare finish the farkling word, Rex. I am warning you" giving him your scariest glare

Rex looked at you like you were out of your mind, "...shorty" 

"FARKL-

"NO. No NO NO NO NO!" The captain stood up quickly and slapped his hand over your mouth, muffling the rest of your creative words. When you cooled he removed his hand, "No more cursing. I can't take it anymore." 

You quirked your eyebrows, "Am I destroying your innocent ears, dear captain?" 

"Could you just stop using swear words for one second?" 

You continued to give him a 'no big deal' face, "You call it swear words, I call them sentence enhancers." 

Vaughn and Sterling burst out laughing, infuriating the captain. Eye brows drew together the captain glared threateningly at the shines, much to your amusement. The troopers gulped and decided to take their leave, waving at you before going away. Now you and the captain were left in each others company in an empty LAAT. 

"Well, captain. Looks like you really kronged this up." 

Rex turned to you warningly. "Don't try it"

"Holy sith, I'm shaking here" you gave him your most innocent face. Rex slowly paced closer to you. "Freaking Hut-spawn you can't even curse to save your life" You continued to ramble curses here and there when suddenly you felt your body pressed against the metal wall of the transport, pinned by the captain. 

Your eyes met his in surprise, all confidence you had earlier slipping away from you and your body ceased all sort of movement. With the sheer height difference, you had compared to the average male height, Rex towered over you. This height difference also imposed a certain power over you, not oppressive but one that made you shiver in your knees, in a good way. 

Rex noticed you stiffen, making him puff out his chest. "Well, I guess I need to do something with that mouth of yours if you continue to curse, hmm? Short stuff" he cooed and raised his eyebrows slightly. 

"I..uhm.." A chuckle rumbled through Rex, vibrating into your bones. "No more cursing, short-stuff? For me okay?" The captain backed away, smiling slyly before reverting to his previous cheerful self. 

"Well, in any case then we should continue our rounds. General Skywalker needs us for a mission brief anyways." The captain wore a smug look before marching off happily. You still remained stunned but hummed quietly. 

That man...that height difference and the amount of ego it gave him, just...

"Kark.." you cursed, feeling some heat rise to your cheeks. Now you definitely wanted to keep track of your cursing habit, and maybe curse a little bit more around the captain.

-----

lolololol..... I hope this is okay haha. I don't normally right x male readers but I'm trying to give it a shot. Hope its okay, pls let me know  >﹏<

https://www.liveabout.com/star-wars-insults-and-expletives-2958001

incase you want to pick up on cursing in 'Star Wars' that link is specially for you. HEHE enjoy - Adanna