Tooka

Four commandos were left helplessly waiting in the comforting confines of the Marauder's cockpit. The youngest of them all currently sat in her room and literally had to push her brothers out whenever they tried to take a peek. 

Hunter sighed for the tenth time. "What could she be doing in there?" He said in an impatient tone. The Sargent began to pace back and forth within the cockpit, much to the dismay of the others. Tech rolled his eyes, having enough of the sound of Hunter's consistent patter of feet on the metal floor, reached out and pulled Hunter down to the vacant seat beside him. 

"What was that for?" Hunter pulled his hands back in protest. "Well, Omega certainly does not want to be bothered, so all we can do is wait." The slicer began to say, "Also, it is quite common for an adolescent female to want her own space. It is actually quite obvious." Immediately three grumbles echoed in the cockpit. "Why can't you just say "teenager" or "kid"? Like a normal person?" Echo whined. 

"Because he needs to show us how much of a genius he is." Hunter teased before Tech could reply. Wrecker cheered and Echo chuckled, knowing it to be true. "That's not true. I don't need to let people know that I'm a genius!" Tech retorted. Echo smirked and gave Tech a questioning look "You sure about that, Techie?" 

Now it was clear within the five that resided in the Havoc Marauder that 'Techie' was not a nickname to be used lightly, or at least in front of Tech. If you did, Tech wouldn't hesitate to turn the whole ship upside down with his mental fury. Hunter and Wrecker's face contorted and several ' oooh's ' trailed behind. From behind the lenses of Tech's goggles, Echo could see Tech's eyes narrow into slits. "You did not just call me that." Tech challenged.

This frustration only fueled Echo, "Didn't hear me? Maybe I should be a little clearer, Tec..hie." Scarlet washed over Tech's cheeks. He reached his hands up and removed his helmet, things were about to get serious. 

Meanwhile, Omega was making some final touches to the little gifts she had been working on. Problem was, she could not find a moment of silence to finish it in secret. It was either Hunter coming to her room to check on her because she had been hiding in there the whole day, or Tech coming to quiz about scrambling a ship signature. 

Though she loved them, she needed some peace and quiet to finish up the final touches to her latest project. It was almost close to completion when a loud shrieking could be heard from the cockpit. "GIVE ME BACK MY HAND, TECH!" ... "I AM NOT A TECHIE!". The young girl squeezed her eyes shut and cringed at the commotion. "WRECKER STOP PLAYING MONKEY WITH ECHO'S ARM!" Hunter ordered. 

"Here Echo Echo Echo!" Tech cooed as he sat perched on Wrecker's shoulders, waving Echo's robotic hand like bait. Echo was fuming like an angry Loth cat. "Well, if this is how you want to play it..." Echo sneered and backed up to Tech's latest tinkering. "I guess I'll have to figure out how to play with this...uhm, thing." He waved the object around in the air. Tech scoffed, "You wouldn't." 

"Bold of you to assume I wound not." Echo challenged. Tech began to calculate his plan. "Hunter says you cant." He nodded towards the tired Sargent slumped on the chair, watching the entire scene unfold. "I am NOT going to be dragged into this." 

Tech was not giving up so easily. "Maybe I should show everyone the picture I caught of you without your bandana!" Hunter's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he begged Tech to reconsider. "Not unless you get Echo to put my tinkering down." 

Hunter turned to Echo desperately, "Please don't do this." Echo shook his head, "Not unless you get Tech to put down my arm." Hunter exasperated a sigh. "Gee, wouldn't want to be in your shoes, Sarge." Wrecker laughed. "Then again, I would like to see Hunter without his bandana. "I will personally see to your demise." Hunter threatened. "I'll be your demise! If Echo doesn't put my tinkering down!" Tech sneered from his shoulder throne. Echo chuckled darkly, "Hunter if he gives me back my hand, I'll put his precious down."