Chapter 6

"You actually got me there!" I said before laughing with them

"You actually got me there!" I said before laughing with them. The camera came in front of us revealing their prank. "You are a smart one," the captain said as he wrapped his right hand on my shoulder.

Kyle was on the other side of the captain, whose name I forgot. Kepa then came on my left side and he wrapped his hand around my waist in a firm grip. I felt tingles all over my body and I also got goosebumps.

My lord!

We clicked pictures and we were also called in their dressing room where three other people were present wearing their Chelsea jerseys. Kyle was clicking selfies with all of them when I was pulled on the side.

Kepa still had his beard on but his wig was off.

"You never told me about your fiancée," Kepa asked. This time I could clearly note the hurt in his tone. I opened my mouth to say something but the camera-man cut us off.

"Let's take a group picture eh?" we walked towards them and I was now between Kyle and Kepa. Kyle wrapped his hand around my waist this time and when Kepa was about to, he saw Kyle's hand and settled for my shoulder.

I wrapped both my hands around their waist and smiled. Kepa thinks I'm engaged! I forgot about this. I can't tell him anything now because Kyle won't let me.

We were about to leave when I said, "Can you meet me tonight?" he looked down at me and sighed. He ruffled his hair with his hand and said, "I'm sorry Valerie, I'm busy tonight and don't you have a date?"

He did not meet my eyes and that made my heart ache. "How about tomorrow?" I asked. I looked at my watch to see it was 11:34 am right now.

He sighed again, still not meeting my eyes. "Look at me Arrizabalaga!" I said. He looked down at me and smiled. "I'm free now," he said.

"Okay done! I'll just inform Kyle okay?" I asked. He looked angry and nodded. I walked towards Kyle and said, "Hey, I got to cancel the friends marathon. I'll explain everything later okay? Or just ask Lu, kay?"

Kyle narrowed his eyes and said, "Keep your phone on the entire time. Call us if you feel anything is wrong. And don't eat anything the strangers give you okay?" I looked at him irritated. "And can you just fuck off?"

"Yes, sure. Have fun!" he said as he walked out of the dressing room. I didn't realize that I had a smile on my face when Kepa stood beside me. I looked up at him with the smile still pasted on my face.

"He trusts me I guess," he said.
"I don't get your point," I said.

"If you were mine, I would never leave you with another man, just because I don't trust them," he said making my cheeks go red. I looked down and bit my lip trying to hide the blush.

"And you're doing that again!" he said.
"It's not what you think it is" I replied.

"He really makes you happy right?" he asked. "Okay, we need to leave right now!" I said not wanting to have this conversation here. "Why do you still have that wig and mustache on your face?" I asked.