Chapter 8

We both were drenched in rain

We both were drenched in rain. I was worried that he'd get sick or catch a cold. It's okay if I do, he has matches lined up. It'll be bad if he does.

We walked towards the car and he said, "My practice bag is in the boot," I nodded and I wrung out the water from my hair as we walked towards the boot.

He opened it and unzipped his bag. He gave me the fresh towel and he took the used one. We dried ourselves off. It was getting cold now. I could feel it.

My power of bearing the cold is very low. Even though I live in London, I could never bear the cold climate. It sucks that I love snow.

I wrapped my arms around myself as a breeze passed us. "You are so cold already. Uh, you should wear my jersey, here," he said as he handed me his neon jersey.

I got butterflies in my stomach at the thought of him giving me his jersey.

"What about you then?" I asked. He looked at me and took out a black t-shirt. "I have extras always. Sometimes the boys need it" he said. I nodded and smiled.

He removed his drenched t-shirt, exposing his godly hot 6 pack abs. I took in a deep breath as he wiped his body clean of all the water. I wish I could touch those abs. He wore the fresh t-shirt and then looked down at me.

I went red as I was caught staring at him I looked down to see his jersey in my hand and looked back up at him.

"Where should I change?" I asked.
"Change in the back seat. I'll cover for you from the outside. Don't worry I'll look at the other side," he said and opened the door for me. I smiled at that gesture and got in.

I got dressed into his jersey with Arrizabalaga 1 on its back. It was so big for me that it felt comfy. He was very tall so his jersey reached mid-thigh.

I removed my jeans as it was very wet and wet jeans are something I hate. It's a peeve. I opened the door and walked out in his jersey and my white sneakers.

Kepa turned around and looked at me. His mouth opened a little but he closed it.

"What?" I asked.
"Turn around," he ordered. I gave him a weird look and turned around and then turned back to him.

"What?" I asked again.
"My jersey looks so much better on you Valerie," he said.

I laughed at that, "are you kidding me? Have you ever seen yourself in it?" I said as I walked to the passenger seat.

It was already getting cold and I was only in a jersey.

"I have not only seen myself but many others in that jersey and trust me, you look the best in it" he said as he jogged to the passenger seat and opened the door again.

"You don't have to do it all the time," I said as I blushed and got inside.
"I want to," was his reply.

This man.