Chapter 19

He was so shocked to see me here

He was so shocked to see me here. I winked at him and he licked his lips before biting them. I know he didn't want to react to what I just did because there are so many cameras pointing at him.

He looked at my jersey and his eyes widen a little more. He looked up and took a deep breath to calm down.

He was warming up while his eyes were on me all the time as if he couldn't believe I was here. He stretched his hands out all the while looking at me with those intense brown eyes.

His eyes didn't move even when he bent down for stretching his back and legs. The players were taking their position now so I looked back at him and mouthed 'all the best'

He gave me a big smile and shifted his attention to the game. I have never been here before and I totally regret that at the moment. This place is so beautiful? Where have I been my entire life?!

People were singing and cheering the players while waving the blue flag. The other team who were in red jerseys were also getting cheered by their fans but not as much as ours.

"Enjoying the view I see," I heard someone say in their American accent. Christian came and sat on my left. "Oh Christian, and yes, I am. I've never been here before so this is so overwhelming,"

"And how lucky are you to get a free ticket to all the future matches on your first time here," he said handing me an identity card.

"Aw thank you!" I said looking at it. It had my birth date wrong and the picture was of me at the ball. "Yes I know, they needed your picture so I had to pull one from my phone. You need to change your signature to whatever the hell I did there. Also, you and Kepa are now birthday twins!" he said.

I looked at the sign to see a sun drawn with straight waves. I laugh at that remembering how we used to draw when we were kids.

I sighed and said, "Well at least I got to know when his birthday is!" I said looking at the birth date. "Yeah and the free access to Stamford bridge just, doesn't matter right?" he joked.

I giggled and hit his chest lightly. "That is there too Christian," I said and he chuckled a little. I felt a piercing gaze on me like it was calling me. I turned to look who it was and saw Kepa glaring at us for a second before redirecting his gaze back on the match.

The match was pretty tough. I honestly don't know anything about this sport but from what I could see, I knew it was difficult.

Tuchel was also pacing here and there as he watched the match. I could feel the atmosphere on the stands get a little tense too. "It's bad right?" I asked Christian.

"Yeah well our strategy isn't working at all and they have more possession on the game," he said taking a deep breath in.

I looked back at the match and saw how all the players were sweating and trying their best. Tuchel was instructing from his place and Kepa was also doing the same.