Chapter 14

It was 10:25 pm when we were done with Bridgerton

It was 10:25 pm when we were done with Bridgerton. "Wow, this never gets old!" I said as I looked down at the last slice of pizza. What is that doing here? I thought we finished it.

"It was good yeah," Kepa replied as he looked down at me and then at the pizza slice I was eye-fucking. Before I could take it, Kepa took that slice and got up. "No no, I want it! It's mine!" I said as I got up as well.

He laughed as he ran towards the kitchen and I ran behind him. "Come and get it then," he teased as he shook the pizza a little. "No don't shake it! The cheese and toppings will fall!" I yelled as I looked at the pizza.

Never in my life ever did I want a slice of pizza this much.

"Yeah you are right, maybe I should just eat it," he said as he slowly opened his mouth to eat it. "No! No! Ah! Give it to me!" I yelled as I ran towards him. He was now behind the kitchen counter and I was on the other side.

"This is fun," Kepa chuckled as he looked at me and shook it again.
"Kepa Arrizabalaga, give me that slice right now or else," I warned as I glared at him.

"Or else what, Wall-e?" he teased as he shook the slice again giving me anxiety. I climbed on top of the counter taking him by surprise. He held the pizza high above his head far out of my reach as he looked down at me.

I stood upon the kitchen counter so I was way taller now and could reach the pizza easily. He immediately put the slice behind him so now it was again out of my reach.

"You are so dead," I said as was about to jump but twisted my ankle making me fall face down. I didn't feel the ground hit me for a long time so I opened my eyes to see Kepa looking at me.

He was holding me bridal style and had a concerned look. He looked all over my face, his eyes covered all parts of it. He took in my features and then looked into my eyes.

"Where is the pizza?" I asked. Both his arms were around me so that means he threw the pizza somewhere. "Seriously? That's your main concern right now?" he asked as he looked down at me.

I was still in his arms when I saw the pizza slice on the kitchen floor. I wiggled out of his hold and crawled towards it and took a bite. "Hah! I win!" I said with the pizza in my mouth.

Kepa chuckled as he looked at me shaking his head. "You are something, Valerie," he whispered to himself but I heard him. I giggled with him as he got up. I got up as well but fell back down due to the pain in my ankle.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed as I looked at my right ankle. Kepa was beside me within seconds and took my right foot in his hand. "Ouch, it hurts!" I said as he kept my foot on his knees examining it.

"You got to be careful Valerie," Kepa said in a stern voice now.
"What? You were the one running with the pizza!" I said as I giggled. He looked up and gave me a stern look before smiling a little.