Chapter 18

We both bid each other good night and headed to sleep

I couldn't sleep because Kepa was in the room next to mine. It shouldn't matter! So what if he's in the room next to mine? He's not a celebrity now is he?

Oh wait, he is.

I looked around to see myself tucked in my bed. Wait? Did I fall asleep? When? I got up and walked outside to see Kepa sleeping peacefully in the guest room.

I looked at the time to see it was 4:15 am. I walked towards the bed and put the blanket on him. I looked at his beautifully sculpted face and ran my hand through his hair.

I smiled as he hummed. I got up to get back to sleep when he said, "Thank you, Valerie," god his voice sounds so husky and why is that hot! I never loved my name this much!

"Go back to sleep," I whispered as I looked at him looking up at me with a smile. He's such a light sleeper. I shook my head and walked back into my room and slept off.

I heard my alarm go off and after a long time I woke up with a smile. I knew Kepa was outside and that's what made me excited for some reason. I brushed my teeth, took a nice shower and got dressed in a tee and shorts.

I walked out and saw Kepa still sleeping. He was on his stomach, head to one side with his arms wrapped around behind the pillow. His hair was messy and his mouth was a little open.

It is weird for me to feel nice and warm that he is sleeping in my apartment? I shook my head at that thought and walked towards the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I was done with making breakfast so I started cleaning everything up when I heard, "Morning love,"

I jumped taken by surprise. I turned around to see Kepa sitting on one of the chairs near the counter with a smile on his face. His curls were even messier and his voice was husky.

Holy cow, what a view!

"Who is so quiet now?" I said using his line on him from yesterday. "I made breakfast by the way; go brush your teeth. I have an extra toothbrush in the guestroom," I added.

"So bossy," he said standing up and entering the guest room. I finished cleaning up and setting the table when he walked out, running his hand through his hair. He sat opposite to me and looked at his plate with raised eyebrows.

"My plate is so full wow..." he paused as he took a bite of the bacon. "My god you should have been a chef!" he said as he stuffed his mouth with food.

"Okay no that's too much," I said as I took a bite too. He was about to say something when we heard the front door opened. I frowned and looked at Kepa. "Are you expecting someone?" he asked.

I was about to answer when I heard keys hitting the wall and then on a counter. "It's Noah," I said. Kepa raised his eyebrow and asked, "How did you know that? And why is he here?"