Chapter 25

"Why are you always so grumpy? You weren't like this at the carnival," I said taking another bite of the cheese burger

Dr. Thompson shot me a glare and said, "I am not grumpy and should i inform you that im your attending and you shouldn't talk to me like that. and don't eat in my office! why don't you go out and eat in the open garden with your friends?" 

i folded my legs on the chair making myself more comfortable and said, "definitely not grumpy. and im not in the gardens because you didn't give me a break when they got one. so I've decided to have lunch with you from now on," 

he didn't show any features on his face and looked back at the computer screen. it's been 3 days since he became my attending and today Kepa is leaving for Spain.

i cant believe that it's my graduation by the end of the week! what a time it has been, ups and downs and what not! i have changed so much throughout the course and now finally I'll be graduating!

this is somewhat my last week as an intern and i wanna rock it. yes, i was very scared about the fact that Dr thompson is my attending but im on a mission to crack him up. break that thick outer crust and pull out the singer, Miles.

"i swear, you sang somebody to you so bloody well!" i said. i keep bringing that up to piss him off more. i mean come on, it's just a week and then I'll be gone...poof. 

i heard that all the attendings have now opened up and are very chill with their interns since it's their last week here but not this one. i mean yes he is a bit lenient than the first day but only when it's a break.

he lets me pull his legs while he sits there with a glare. i bet if it wasn't the last week then he would have killed me. "come on, talk to me! it's always me who is talking!" 

i groaned and stuffed the last piece in my mouth. he looked at me and saw how difficult it was for me to chew because of the big bite. "this is nice," he said without a smile and pointed his phone at me recording.

"no...no," i tried to say but couldn't because of the damn food in my mouth. so i stayed put and chewed it off. "you..." i said with narrowed eyes, "like you haven't done enough," he said.

i gasped and replied, "what did i ever do to you?" he looked down at the mess i had created on his desk and back at me. i got what he was trying to say and then it clicked.

"your ocd is higher than mine. oh what a relief! more ways to trouble you," i said lifting the clock and keeping it on the other side of the table. 

he glared at me and i smirked leaning back on the chair in a way that the forelegs of the chair were in the air. "i hope you fall," he said looking at chair and then at me.

"oh no i wont," i said picking up his name plate and keeping it where the clock was.
"you definitely will," he challenged as i rocked back and forth.