Chapter 15: Crash

2.95k reads and 100 votes! Thank you so much! Anyone who wants to be in the story please comment because I'm going to add characters.

I don't own the Teen Titans

Ravens P.O.V.

I wake up to a loud metalic bang. Of waking up on anyday it had to be my birthday. Who knows what will happen today.

I look at my clock, 7:32 a.m., not expecting to have a commotion going on this early. I put on my cloak and make my way towards the commons area. It's dark but something just doesn't feel normal about it. I take a couple steps towards the kitchen area when the lights flash on revealing a bright banner and a lot of decorations and food.

"Dude you total ruined the su-PRISE!!" Beastboy corrects not realizing the lights came on and I was staring at them suprised.

I bursted into laughter, which I usually don't do, but any opportunity to laugh at Beastboy failing is taken.

Beastboy nudges Cyborg and whispers "Day's of to a pretty good start."

"Why would you guys do this for me? I wouldn't even care if you didn't celebrate it." I felt kinda guilty.

"It is your day of birth! It is the most necessary!" Star says with one of her bone crushing hugs. "...Star...Can't...Breath..."

"I am very sorry friend." she says letting go of my limp body

"Did all you guys do this?" I ask

"Well set up everything, yes. But it was Beastboys idea for the suprise party." Cyborg answers while Beastboy's cheeks turn a light pink.

"Well I appreciate it." I say with as friendly a smile I could give.

Beastboy's P.O.V.

"So you want to open presents or have cake?" I ask Raven

"Um, actually breakfast sounds nice." I answer

"I'll make breakfast for you guys," Robin says and then turns to Beastboy and says "And Tofu for Beastboy." and walks away grabbing his personalized oven-mits.

I then walk over to the couch and start to playing videogames, waiting for breakfast. I was playing a racing game when Raven comes and, to an extent, watches me play.

"Why'd you plan a surprise party for me?" Her tone seemed happy. I pause the game.
"Well considering the whole end of the world thing, I thought this years birthday would be better considering you defeated Trigon."

"But you guys threw me a party last year, and we never celebrated anyone else's birthday."

"Yeah but this year will be better, and, to be honest, I don't really care about anyone else's birthday." And with that I continue playing my game as Raven blushes a bright pink probably think what's the amazing Beastboy doing for on my birthday. I laugh after Raven walks away checking on breakfast. I guess it's done because Cyborg felt the need to scream it to everyone in Jump City.

"Thank you for the breakfast Robin, I'm sure it is the delicious." Star says to Robin making him blush. Those two would be cute together, and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks so because everyone exchanges looks and smiles or smirks.

"Happy birthday Rae." I say with a smile as she blows out the 1 and 6 candles on her pancakes (see what I did there?)

"Happy birthday!" Cyborg says
"Happy birthday Raven." Robin adds
"Happy day of birth dearest friend." Starfire finishes off.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it."

We finish of breakfast and plead to Raven to open her presents.

"Okay, okay." she says and walks over to the couch and sits down.

Raven picks up the sparkly pink wrapped box probably assuming it's Starfire's present. She takes off the lid and takes out the white tissue paper revealing a black dress. Raven seems more suprised than I thought she would be.

"Do you like your present friend?" Starfire  asks. "It's beautiful Star, thank you." and Raven, suprisingly, hugs Starfire probably scared if she didn't Star would hug her.

Next Raven grabs the box in blue wrapping paper.

Robin's P.O.V.

Raven opens what's assumed to be Cyborg's present. The box had Styrofoam in it so it took awile for her to actually get the present out. While she finally did she it was a purple tea cup that was ment to look like its floating. It was actually a really thoughtful gift. Raven laughs slightly.

"Thanks Cyborg, this is really cool." Raven thanks him.

"No problem Little Lady." Cyborg says with a smile.

I guess it's my turn so I grab the purple bag of table. And while she opens it I go to grab the flowers. I hear her chuckle as I walk towards her with the flowers.

"Thanks Robin-" she looks up and sees the flowers and becomes utterly silenced.

"Psh, mine present is better-" Beastboy says. I shoot a glare at him but he acts like he didn't see.

"Robin these are so beautiful."

"Glad you like them; we should probably put them in a vase."

"I shall retrieve a vase for Raven's flowers." Starfire says. Almost as quick as she left starfire comes back with a vase I didn't even know we had. I take the flowers from Raven, place them in the vase, and setting them on the table

Beastboy's P.O.V.

Finally it's my turn. I walk over to the table and pick up my blob of wrapping paper and tape.

Cyborg starts clapping, "what?" I ask. "Such great presentation." he says sarcastically

"Oh shut up." I say nudging him

I hand it to Raven and she gives me a suspicious look. I nod, letting her know it's not a prank or anything. She trys to unwrap it but she can't seem to. Eventually she just uses her powers to take the paper off. She finally sees it was is a small box. She looks up at me again

"I sware to you it's not a prank." I say objecting to her suspiciousness (is that a word?) "Okay, I believe you." she says opening the box. Like she was for most of our presents, Raven was shocked. Oddly enough the crystal started glowing upon opening the box. She obviously knew what it was.

"1. How did you get this and 2. Why?"

Omg I'm so sorry this update took so long. I hope you like it though.

Anyone on instagram? You should follow my teen titan account
->not.creepy.just.different