Chapter 17: Mask

Alright guys,*takes a deep breath* it was my intention to write this story for you to live out your fangirl/ fanboy dreams. I know this story progressively got more and more popular and that was my intentions from the beginning. And it hurts me to say this is the final chapter of this story. I don't plan on writing a sequel or anything like that. I started this in my free time as something to do and I don't have much time as me being in high school. I hope you enjoyed the story, thank you to all those who have supported me throughout. Thanks for the votes and comments (and follows) Sorry for the long wait but I'm going to try to make it a long chapter.

Hope you enjoy the final chapter

Raven's P.O.V.

Of all things I've done I never thought I'd be inviting Beastboy into my room.

I walk over to my night stand and set down my tea which Beastboy actually managed to make correctly.

I look back at him and smile, then walk over to one of my shelves and slide a stack of books out of the way revealing a small box. I open it and hand Beastboy wants inside.

"You kept my mask all this time?" He says suprised.

"Well yeah, I didn't want you to just throw away your old memories. They made you who you are today." I say while walking back to pick up my tea.

Once I turn around I'm greeted by a masked Beastboy, almost making me spittake my tea. I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that his mask barely fit him anymore and and the cheesy grin he was trying to pull.

Once I could actually speak Beastboy took off the mask and said, "Thanks for keeping this Rae, I appreciate it."

"No problem Gar." I said jokingly at the nicknames we gave each other

"So hows you birthday so far?" He asks

"I think even better than last year, thanks to you.

I've realized that I haven't really thanked you for all you've done for me. Everyone always seems to distance themselves from me but you always push yourself to talk to me. You also do things like this; planning birthday parties, getting me extremely thoughtful presents, just talking to me in general. I appreciate more than you will ever know and I just wanted to tell you now that I can finally expres-"

3rd person P.O.V.

Ravens apology to Beastboy was cut short by Beastboy forcing their lips together. Beastboy had been wanting to do this for the longest time and now he finally could. Raven was a bit reluctant at first but she soon loosened up and their kiss became more pationate.

Raven pulled back and asked Beastboy, "Why didn't you tell me you liked me?"

And all Beastboy said, plain and simple, was "I've been trying." and they were pull back into their kiss once again

Okay I'm really sorry this was a short chapter but I was really running out of ideas and this was all I could come up with. I finished it the way I had planned to. I hope you enjoyed the story anyway