Chapter 12: Demons

So thank you guys soon much for 448 reads. I really appreciate it. Sorry for not writing but now I'm done with reading, for school. So more updates :D

Beastboy P.O.V.

As soon as I'm in Nevermore I'm greeted by the many emotions of Raven. And they seem very excited to see me.

"It's Beastboy!" Screams most of the emotions

"How do you know who I am?" I say confused

Knowledge jumps in and states "1. You have been here before 2. We are part of Raven of course we know who you are and 3. Raven actually just came to talk to us about you." She finishes proud of her answer.

"Oh, umm well I was wondering were I could find something for Raven." I say kinda embarrassed from both of our answers.

Passion and happy look like they're about to faint.

"What are you looking for?" Brave asks as if she were going to do everything for me

"Umm it's a crystal necklace, a green one, and it's supost to trap powerful things like powers, emotions, and I think light." I impressed myself with how much I remembered.

To finish off my awkwardness, Knowledge gives me the answer of what it is, the Zinthos Crystal, and where to find the person who makes and finds such things.

I turn into a bird and look for the person, knowing I may not have much time. I spot and gray skinned person entering a small wooden building. I swoop down and change back into my normal self following him inside.

"Hello," he says as if he knew I was coming

"What are you in need of?"

"I'm looking for a green crystal necklace called the Zinthos crystal."

"Ah yes. Not very many people come for these. Mostly because they are to afraid to admit there inner demons, are from Azarath?" He answers

"No but I'm get this for a, um, friend and she's from Azarath." He nods as if he wants me to continue.

"Well her birthday is coming up and I wanted to get her a really meaningful present and this is what I came up with. She is on our team and everyone seems to think that she could open up more so if we get her this necklace she could be able to express emotion without blowing anything up." I laugh nervously.

"Say no more," he walks into a tiny room to the left of the counter, or his right. And comes back with the black chain and green Zinthos Crystal. "Now if you want me to activate it you must confess something that you wish for no one to ever know or something that has always seemed to troubled you mentally." He holds the chain out to me and I stare at for a couple of seconds thinking of what I should say.

I think that, what would trouble me would work better considering this is Raven's present I don't want my deep dark secrets to be in it. What should I say? How I think that I'll never find someone or maybe how much my parents not being here helps me to have the hope to keep fighting.

I take the necklace in my hands, "Do I just say it or?"

"No, just put it on and think it. Once it glows green and then fades away, you may remove it and will be activated.

'I hope this works.' I think before putting it on.  It's weird because it feels like I'm not alone in my body anymore, like I have my own emotions like Raven does; but I do what am I told and think of the thing that has always troubled me mentally. The darkness of my closed eyes brightens. I open my eyes to see the floursent green light lumanating from the crystal, but it fades and I look up, he nods, and I remove the necklace.

"So this will work on someone other than myself?" I ask

"This is correct. Who ever is wearing it will be in possession of it's power." He answers

I have one final question, "So does it ever like overload with power or like run out of room?"

"This having dark magic it will dispose of what ever is unwanted due to the spell put on it to activate it, any final questions?"

"Nope I got it, thank you so much." I state happily

"Happy to help," and as I walk out I hear his faint voice mutter "Good luck." As if he knows my ententions.

I fly back to the emotions and ask them to show me the way out, like last time, because this place is huge and also creepy.

Once we finally make it to the portal I step in waving bye to Brave for showing me the way out.

Once back in Raven's room I walk slowly to the door unsure if she is back or not. Once I make it I open the door enough for my head to peak out, and I see no one. For the last time tonight I turn into a bird and fly to my room with the necklace in my claws

Sorry for not updating in a while but considering the second marking period was ending and we had midterms and finals I kinda forgot (╯︵╰,)

Well I hope you enjoy this update and I'd really appreciate some feed back about the chapters because I'm wondering how long I should continue for ⊙︿⊙

¡Comment and Vote!