Chapter 16: Crystal

Gonna get right into it :P

Sorry for the long wait. I know a lot of you were looking forward to this update and I have no excuse for not writing

Beastboy's P.O.V.

"Did I do something wrong..?" I said anticipating a horrible answer

".. Uh... No, it's just- How did you even know what this was?!" Raven says changing the subject

"Um I think we should give them some alone time." Robin says and Cyborg goes to his room and Starfire and Robin go somewhere together

"But seriously Beastboy." Raven says staring into my soul. Not really but it felt like it.

"Okay, okay. I wanted to give you a really memorable birthday present and I couldn't think of anything off hand, sooo while you and Star were at the mall I went into your room."

Before Raven could throw me out of the tower I continued on with my story.

"I used your spell books and found the Zintos Crystal and read it's description. I thought it would be perfect for you and I was kinda suprised you didn't use it yet. I saw that you had to confess something and I assumed you couldn't do that. I went to Nevermore, you can kill me later, and and confessed something for you. I just wanted you to be able to be yourself without any consequences. Sorry if you don't like your present. I was just trying to give you a really great birthday." I finished off.

Raven looked somewhat mad. I was anticipating the worst but eventually she spoke

"I guess you had good intentions." I let out a sign of relief. "But if you ever go in my room without telling or asking me, so help me beastboy-"

"Okay, got it. Ill never go in your room without your permission." I say cuting her off

"Thank you. But for real, thanks for the necklace. It was extremely thoughtful. I appreciate how much you try to get my attention and make me happy." Raven said

I thought she was going to walk back to her room but she did something suprising. She leaned closer to me and kissed my check. Then she walked back to her room.

I was ecstatic. The necklace obviously worked, Raven liked her present, and she fricken kissed me. It was only like 10 a.m. and the day is already pretty great.

I thought I should do something else for Raven so I start boiling water and look through the cabinet for a Raven's mug.

I little bit later the water starts to boil and I poured it into the mug. I looked for the tea bags and found one for camameal and place it in the cup.

I'm pretty sure I made tea correctly if it's even possible to mess up making tea.

I walk towards Ravens room and knock on her door. I wait for an answer but eventually she opens the door herself.

"Umm... haha, hello again."

"Seriously Beastboy, how do you manage to make giving someone tea awkward?"

"I'm sorry."

"I was kidding Beastboy."

This was honestly the most awkward conversation of my life.

"Anyway-" I say changing the subject "I made you this tea."

"You didn't have to but thanks, Garfield." She says snickering while walking back into her room with the tea.

The door didn't close to her room so I was slightly confused. I just walked away to avoid another awkward situation.

"Hey Beastboy, are you coming or not?" I turned around and was surprised Raven actual said that, though she was blushing ever so slightly.

"Come here I want to show you something." Raven said while motioning me to come into her room.

Were my ears diseaving me? Was I actual being invitied into Raven's room?

"Umm, okay."

I think this was a cute chapter but it was probably really short

Up at 3 am writing this for you guys. I hope you enjoy.

Sorry for any typos