Chapter 13: Present

Another chapter yay. So I couldn't find a good chapter picture so I edited the birthday picture to make it look like a memory. Does it look good? Well It doesn't really matter.

Oh I almost forgot, thank you so much for all the votes and reads. I fell like this book is progressively getting more popular and I thank you so much for it. I love all you guys

Lastly, updating on the 10th anniversary of the episode of Birthmark (February 5 2005) so in other words it's Ravens birthday, what more a perfect day for this chapter :D

Beastboy P.O.V.

Once I make it to my room I close the door behind me. I then place the necklace on my desk and go on a rampage for a small box and wrapping paper.

I run to my closet, forgetting about all the things I have stuffed in it. When I open the door an avalanche of clothes, trash, and who knows what, falls on top of me. Considering it's trash, I find scraps of old wrapping paper from my birthday present

"This will have to do," I tell myself picking up 3  decent sides pieces, not even bothering cleaning up my mess, "Now for a box."

I start to rumage through my desk drawers when something sparkles beneath the light. I push the remains of the drawer aside and reveal something I hoped to never see again.

The box I gave Terra.

Hastily, I open it. What's inside are all kinds of pictures from when she was a titan. Just looking at them makes me want to burst into tears. Taking the heart and pictures with me, I sit on my bed and continue to look at the photos. She looked so happy and carefree.

"Maybe I should show her these photos and then it might help bring her memory back!"

Then I rethink my idea. What if she just chooses not to remember? Or maybe she just doesn't want to keep the memory of the things she did. And I'm over Terra, and I have Raven, I think.

I put the box back and and continue searching. After no luck in my desk drawers, I resort back to my closet avalanche. And yet again I find a box from my birthday put the necklace in it. And, to the best of my abilities (which is not much), wrap the present in the three pieces of multi color wrapping paper. Then I grab a red sharpie and write

To: Raven

From: Beastboy

Have a great birthday

Then I hide it on the top bunk under my pillow.

Feeling satisfied with my present, I walk out of my room for some food. When I get there Robin and Cyborg are playing video games so I get some tofu and make a sandwhich as a half lunch, half dinner kinda thing.

About half way through my sand which, the girls come home with 3 bags. Starfire continues towards her room but Raven starts to rumage through a black bag. She pulls out three shirts, all of which have our faces on them.

"We didn't know your sizes so we went on the bigger side." She states while handing out the shirts and walking towards her room.

"Thanks Rae!" I say while she walks away. Then Cy and Robin join in

"Thank you Raven" Robin says

"Thanks little lady." Cy finishes of.

"I hope she likes her present" I think to myself while placing my plate in the sink and walking to my room.

And now we can finally move this plot along haha. I hope you guys liked the update.

¡Comment and Vote!