Chapter 10: Telling

I'm almost done with my third book (for school) and I'm not that tired so I'll do another chapter. I got a couple ideas but idk when I'm going to use them

I don't own the Teen Titans

While Raven and Starfire are at the mall.

Beastboy P.O.V.

Raven and Starfire just left and Robin is probably in the gym. I should tell Cyborg what happened last night.

Cy's making lunch for himself but I interrupt him

"Hey Cy." I say with the corniest smile on my face. He lifts an eyebrow and gives me a smirk.

"What's up with you green bean?" he says waiting for me to spill.

"You know how Rae and I went out for pizza last night?" he nods.

"Well since you guys were asleep I walked her to her room. I kinda got caught in the moment and, um, tried to kiss her," I slow down remembering how horrible I felt soon after, " And then she quickly said 'Goodnight Beastboy' and slammed the door in my face." Cyborgs face looks a sad as I felt when it happened.

"I felt as heartbroken as when I went to Terra's school." I finished off.

"I'm sad to hear that Beastboy, but then why are you so happy?" he questions me.

"I was getting there," I usure him, " So I was in my room yesterday, uh crying again," I say rubbing my the back of my neck nervously.

"And someone knocked on my door. I hurried to my door but didn't open it all the way. It was Raven. She asked me if she could talk to me. I was a little hostile and kinda went off on her, but she didn't seem to mind."

Cyborg seemed so intent on the story.

"She said that her emotions were hard to control especially love and that she wouldn't want to hurt any of us, and that she hoped I would understand."

"I still don't understand why you're so happy, this story just seems to be getting sadder..." Cyborg cuts in

"Dude would you let me finish! Okay, so when she finished talking I said 'Yeah I understand, I'm just mad I wasted my time on a girl I had no chance with.'... So then I guess she felt bad for me and then... she kissed me. Not that long but still!"

Cyborg's face brightened and he said

"Dude that's awesome! She has to like you!" he said the last part with an eyebrow dance.

"I don't know. She could end up destroying the whole tower if it were anything more than that, not that I'd want to!" I kinda blushed at the last part.

"Well since her birthday is coming up, you should do something nice for her." He suggested

"But she doesn't like her birthday..."

"Well then give her a reason to" he says starting to get up

Then something in my head clicked. I have to get her the best present ever. But that's going to be hard considering she's such a private person. I have to do something no one has ever done.

Go in her room.

Cliffhanger guys haha. I didn't want to use all my best ideas in the same chapter :3 So I'll do a new chapter pretty sone considering we'll have christmas break and not so much homework.

I have about 80 reads so I just want to thank you guys. I know that's not alot but to me it just shows that people actually like this. Right?

Well I follow back :)

¡Comment and Vote!