Chapter 1: Quiet

First story \('.')/
I had a half day so i'm writing
I don't own the Teen Titans

Raven P.O.V.

Seems like a lazy day in the Titans Tower. Cyborg is playing video games, Starfire is with Silkie, and Robin is working out in the gym. But somethings off... Oh right, Beastboy. No wonder the tower is so quiet. I quess I could take advantage of it and Meditate.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos" I repeat quietly, not wanting to break the silence.

Starfire P.O.V.

I think I should get some of the food. My stomach is making the gurgling noises. I place Silkie back in my room and make my way to the kitchen when I hear light sobes.

I press my hear to the the door that belong to friend Beastboy. Why would Friend Beastboy be crying? He is always the happy. Cracking jokes, playing video games with friend Cyborg, eating Tofu. He has not been acting himself. Maybe I should talk to him.

I knock on the door and wait patiently for Beastboy to answer. After waiting for what felt like a long time I proced to speak.

"Beastboy I am here to see if you are the OK." I say in my most friendly voice.

Beastboy P.O.V.

I stop sobbing long to here a knock on my door. I don't answer knowing who ever is at my door would hear the sadness in my voice

"Beastboy I am here to see if you are the O K." I could tell it was Star by her friendly voice and the way she words her sentences. I hope she learns a little bit about our language sometime.

I wipe away a small tear and say "Yeah Star I'm fine... I guess" I whisper the last part not wanting to continue the conversation.

"Okay friend Beastboy we have prepared the break fast of Tofu for you when you exit your room." Star says.

I can picture her with a smile on her face, being so positive like always.

"Okay, thanks." I say trying not to sound sad but hey I tryed. I guess I'll get some Tofu. Atleast food has always been good to me.

Should I tell the Titans what happen last night? Does it even matter.

Cyborg P.O.V.

Yess!!! New high score.

"Take that Beastboy!" I say happily not knowing he had come out of his room.

"What?!" He says approaching the kitchen for the Tofu breakfast that I made for him earlier.

"Oh haha, sorry grass stain. Just got a new high score, good luck trying to beat it!" I said assuring him.

"Nice one Cy, but we all know if I were playing against you you wouldn't have gotten that high score" BB says leaving with his breakfast to go back to his room but he stops and asks a question "Guys where's Rae?"

Why does he always wonder what Raven is doing. "Since you've been so quiet in your room she's taking andvantage and doing something in her room" I say with a couple gestures to emphasize the feelings we all know he's hiding from us yet we all know about.

"Thanks Cy I'll be back later to beat that 'High score'" he says walking towards Raven's room.

He always asks were the little lady is if she's not with everyone else, Robins not with us yet beastboy didn't ask where he was. We all know he likes Rae but he's being shy, come on Beasty, man up. I laugh to myself.

So I think that's all I'm going to write for today. I thought it was pretty good for my first time writing.

Idk if anyone is gonna read this but it's just my imagination.

Sorry if there are any mistakes

¡Vote and comment plz!