Chapter 9: T-Shirts

Sorry I haven't updated that much. I have to read for school, which I haven't been doing, unless fanfiction counts :D. Well I haven't gotten that much sleep lately because Netflix is life and so is Attack on Titan. So I may not update because of school so I'll try to make this chapter longer.

Raven P.O.V.

So now I'm on my way to the mall Star. I kinda needed to go anyway. I have read all my books at least 7 times all ready.

We flew to the mall so it didn't take that long. When we finally got there Starfire and I sat down by the bench by the fountain. We threw pennes and nickels in making "wishes" but I didn't really wish for anything, maybe once or twice but about pointless things.

"So which of the stores should we go to first?" She asked finishing off the rest of her change.

"Um, I need new books so if we could go to Barnes and Noble or something." I say. I don't really care where we go first.

"Okay. As long as we get to stop at Aero. I need more of the clothes." She replies.

"Okay then lets go." I say while getting up off the bench.

A little later I leave the store with about ten or so books, with a decent amount of pages. They should last me atleast two or three months.

We then walk to Aero, so that Star can get what she wants. I walk in and am almost blinded by all of the bright colors. I follow Starfire through the story while she compares pink clothes to her body, not wanting to try them on.

She settles on two pairs of jeans; one with a normal wash and the other floral, two shirts; a gray t-shirt with Aeropostale across the chest in pink lettering and a see-through v-neck shirt with a pastel pink tank top, and lastly a sweatshirt that's a vintage looking hot pink (so basically faded looking hot pink) with white stitch letters making Aero.

We stop at the food court before our final stop. We got two pretzels and cheese dip,  I got ice tea, and Star got water. We started talking between bits of our food.

"So are we done with the shopping for today?" she asks

"Um I kinda wanted to go to one more store. Maybe get something for the team." I had ideas but I don't know if I like them.

"Should we get them the pretzels also?" she says finishing her final bit and walking towards the trash can.

"Um I don't think they'd want mall food Star." I say throwing my food away. "Let's go."

We take the steps down a floor and walk over to a store that seems a bit different from the rest. Hot Topic. I make my way over to the wall displaying t-shirts. I find what I'm looking for and show Starfire a black shirt with Teen Titans printed across the bottom with all of our team members on top of it, with the colors the main color that seems to correspond with our uniforms. Her eyes widden

"I love it! Shall we get one for each of our friends?!" she states her eyes beaming.

"I don't know everyone's sizes. But I'd assume Robin and Beastboy are the same size and Cyborg would need a bigger size." I pull out all of the estimated sizes and walk over to the check out.

"Hey you guys are Raven and Starfire!" The cashier states. I never realized how little we went to the mall.

"Yes, we are of the Teen Titans." Starfire replies with a smile.

"Nice meeting you guys!" He says as we head to the doors.

We get back to the tower and everythings the usual. Except Robins playing videogames against Cyborg and Beastboy is eating. Since they are all in the same room I decide to hand out the t-shirts we got.

"Hey guys, we got you something at the mall." I say as the simultaneous turn their heads in my direction.

I give everyone there guessed sizes and state the odvious "I didn't know your sizes so we went on the bigger side." I shrugged and started towards my room.

I hear the thank you's in the backround and I smile. I quess we got the sizes right. It felt good to do something nice for to them.

So I don't know if this is long or not. So I may not update for a little while like maybe a week or so. So if I'm gone for too long just comment to remind me.

¡Comment and Vote!