Chapter 8: Voices

I know that the video isn't going to play but it's perfect. The video is about Beastboy and all the stuff he goes through, but with the song "All I Want" by Kodaline. It is amazingly editied and I think it fits perfectly with the clips used. So if you want to watch it it's the maker is "acityofsnow" and called "Beastboy I'll find you"

Beastboys P.O.V.

I was completely shocked that Raven kissed me. Of course I wanted her too hence the other night.

Well that means we're each others first kiss. Just thinking about that makes me blush.

But I'm pretty sure that's all i'm going to get. If something explodes just with that tiny kiss imagine if it were anything more. 

Should I talk to her? I'll give her some time considering she just talked to me. Maybe at night or tomorrow morning. I'll go get some breakfast.

Ravens P.O.V.

I walk into my room when I hear a familiar voice...

My voice.

I grab my mirror and travel to Nevermore

When I get there Happy and Passion are the loudest.

I walk over to them to see what they were talking about. As soon as I walk up to them Passion blurts out...

"You like him don't you!?!" Passion said almost screaming

"I don't like beastboy" I pleaded

"Then why did you kiss him?" Happy asks

I blush reminding myslelf it was my first kiss, his too. "It was kinda a pity kiss, he said that liking me was a waste of time and kinda wanted to show him he was wrong."

"You know you basically just admitted you like him!?!" Rage cuts in screaming directly in my ear. After my ears stop ringing I take in what she actually said, Crap, I did.

"Even if I do like Beastboy, I couldn't be with him. My emotions would take over and something bad could happen." I confirm.

"Is something bad going to happen..?" Timid adds

"Why do you even like him!?" Rage questions.

".. I like that he always goes out of his way to talk to me and he's always trying to get me to laugh. No one else trys so hard to get my attention. So in other words he makes me fell wanted. And I guess he's cute, especially with his little fang and his ears..."

"And you said you didn't like him," Happy teased

"I'm so happy for you." Passion says gushing.

"Well I quess I should go." I say as I wave to them and leave Nevermore

I get back just in time to hear a knock on my door. I hurry to my door not sure if they were knocking before I got back. I open the door and see Starfire who begins to speak.

"Friend would you care to join me at the mall of shopping?" I contemplate and answer. I need new books and I'm actually pretty happy.

"Sure Star, when do we leave." a smile appears on her face as I answer.

"We could leave now if you would like." She replies

"Okay then, lets go." I say exiting my room flying towards the exit.

I liked this chapter. Well I have ideas now so more chapters coming soon. I have one of my idea's coming up I think it will be next chapter

¡Comment and Vote!