Chapter 7: Why

I'm starting to run out of ideas so I need so comments please. Well here's another chapter

Raven P.O.V.

Why..? A constant question I ask myself. Do they understand half the things that happen to me? I'm half demon, even if they have powers they still won't go through what I go through. It's a constant fight, not physically but mentally. I'm fighting off everything in my head.

I'm broken out my trance with a knock on my door. I hope it's Beastboy. Not what I mean, I just want to make sure he's okay. But when I open the door it's Star.

"Hello Friend, how was last night?" she questions considering they weren't awake when we got home.

"Fine." I reply flattly.

"Okay. We'll I'll be going now." She says we walking away.

Why do I make everyone fell so bad..?

Should I got talk to Beastboy? I don't want him to be how be was after what happpened with Terra. Even if I do talk to him is he up right now, because I wouldn't want to wake him. Wait! Why do I keep worrying so much about Beastboy!? I look at the clock 11:15. I stayed up all night. Because of a goofy little person. I quess I'll talk to him.

I open my door and walk to Beastboys room but I hesitate on knocking so that I could listen to the sounds of his room. Light sobs. Like Starfire said he did for Terra. I knock not wanting to be like a stalker. I hear shuffling and then the door opens a crack, similar to how I am. His eye that I can see looks red probably from crying.

"Beastboy I wanted to talk..." I try to say sincerely.

He hesitates then begins to speak, "About what..? How you push everyone away..? How you can't share a single emotion..? How you make everyone feel so awkward for trying...?" he says harshly, tears forming in his eyes.

"Beastboy... I can explain... Please... Let me talk to you..." I think I might get some were.

"Fine..." he opens his door all the way "Would you like to come in..?" he motions with his hands towards a room that looks as if a tornado hit it. He gives me a half smile with tears in his eyes.

I nod and enter his room sitting on his unmade bed

"I had a fun time last night, don't get me wrong. It's just that, loves a powerful emotion and it's hard to control. My powers would cause things to happen and I don't know how far they will go. It could be as minor as exploding a TV to as jurassic as blowing up a building. I couldn't live with myself if I hurt any of you guys. I hope you understand. I didn't mean to hurt you..." I can't tell if he's hurt or excepts my apology.

"Yeah I understand, I'm just mad that I wasted my time on a girl I had no chance with." he addmits

I know I'm going to regret this but I press my lips against his. Something explodes in the distance. He seems shocked but soon kisses me back. I pull back, ending a short and sweet kiss. I blush and pull my hood up and look at his suprised face. Walking out of the his room I hear him whisper...

"Maybe not so hopless."

Making my blush even brighter.

I walk around the tower checking out the wreckage. Nothing to serious but I can't let it happen again. I walk into my room when I hear a familar voice...

Cliffhanger hehe well I couldn't find the idea for the pizza hangout but I'll keep looking. Well in the next chapter I also used someones idea. So I'll look for that too