Chapter 6: Conversations

So school started again so that's why I didn't write yesterday. I started this like over the break so if I don't update it's because of school and I need to read >.

Beastboy P.O.V.

I'm still in awe that Raven actual said yes but we only have an hour so I better make it count. We finally get to the pizza place and order our pizza and take our seats.

"So what's up Rae?" I ask trying to start a conversation

"Beastboy my name is Raven." she said a little annoyed

"Sorry... Hey wanna play a game!" I think she'll like this one.

"What kind of game?" she replies

"It's like twenty questions. I ask you a question and you have to answer and we go back and forth." I have a good question.

"Umm okay, you first." Yes she's in hehe

"Okay... Since you guys all know my real name... What's yours?" This is going to be good

"I'd rather not but... My name is.. Rachel.. Rachel Roth." She blushes and starts to pull up her hood but I stop her.

"Why are putting your hood up?" Why does she always hide?

"Because I'm embarrassed. I don't like my name that's why I like being called Raven."

"Raven, your names actually really pretty. Like you..." I look away not wanting to see her reaction

"Beastboy..." she says letting it trail off. Yet I don't understand her tone.

Finally our pizza comes ending the silence. But then Raven speaks up

"Okay my turn," she says in between slices of pizza, "Umm have you... Had your first kiss yet..?" Well okay then

"That's kinda personal..." I admit

"So was yours." She replies

"Well umm besides, almost Terra then no I haven't." She seemed shocked by my answer

"Surely a 'Ladies man' like yourself has had there first kiss. Like you said they find you irresistible."She says sarcastically with a little snicker.

"Oh okay! How about you? Have you had yours." Her snicker quiets and then she answers

"I have to control my emotions so it's kinda hard for me to have a relationship like that. Last time I got that close with someone was Malchior. So that would be a... No" she says finishing off her pizza.

~~~ They talk for a little bit longer ~~~

"Oh. Well we better get head back to the tower. We've been here for about an hour." I say as we leave the restaurant. Once we get back to the tower everyone is in their rooms so I walk Raven back to her room.

"I had a fun time tonight Rae." I admit to her

"Yeah... Me too." she replies while pulling her hood over her blushing face.

Then all there is, is an awkward silence from both sides of us that seems to last for a long time. Then I eventually realize we have inches between us. We're breathing the same air

I start to fill in the gap when Raven puts her hand on my chest and says "Goodnight Beastboy." as she turns around entering her room, leaving me alone in the hall way.

I rest my head against the door and slowly slid down till I'm sitting on the floor. I want to cry but no tears come out.

I thought that once I finally got over Terra that things would look up. And that I would find someone else. And I thought Raven was that someone. But I don't know what to think anymore.

"Goodnight Raven..." I whisper while walking back to my room

Raven P.O.V.

Thoughts fill my head, too quickly. I had a great time with Beastboy tonight. We got to know each other better and I enjoyed his company, for once. Then he was so close to me then he started to come closer as if we were about to... Kiss. I'll admit I wouldn't mind but I don't want to hurt anyone.

I lean against my door and slid down to the floor curling my legs up against my chest. I want to cry but no tears come out.

I can't get too attached to anyone. Or I'll end up hurting the ones I love. This team is my family and it would kill me inside if I hurt any of them. I have to control my emotions better or someone will end up hurt.

I guess I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

I get into my Lotus position and start to recite my montra for what will be a long night.

"Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos..."

I forgot to look for who gave me the pizza date idea thing so I will have that up next chapter and I have an idea for later in the book \(^_^)/

¡Comment and Vote!