Chapter 2: Change

I'm going to do my best to update everyday. If anyone reads this :P

Ravens P.O.V.

I quess I've been meditating for long enough. I'm going to get some tea.

I open my door and start walking to the kitchen when Beastboy almost tackles me while being in such a hurry. Luckily, I was actually looking where I was going, so I  was able to dodge him.

"Hey Rea!" he says with either happiness in his voice from seeing me or the luckiness that he didn't body check me. We all know he would end up half way across the tower if he did.

"Please don't call me that." I say with my usual monotone.

"Sorry rae-Raven," he says nervously "I was just about to see what you were doing..." he murmers while rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Did he just now wake up? No, then why are his eyes bloodshut? "You okay Beastboy?" I ask him in my monotone again. Not that I care.

"Yeah. I'm fine, just tired I guess."

I'm not believing this at all. "You mean you weren't sleeping this entire time?"

Beastboys P.O.V.

Why does Rae care if I was sleeping or not. It's hard to tell if she is being nice, curious, or any other emotion, considering she hides her emotions.

"No. Why would you care?" I think that came off rude, opps.

"Beastboy, we're a team we have to care for each other." She says in her usual monotone, yet I was suprised to see the slightest bit of pink rise from her cheeks. Does she actually care about me?

"Umm... Oh sorry Raven. Sorry if that came off as mean. I didn't mean for it too. I'm just a little on edge..." I apologize to her while slowly walking to my room.

"Whatever you say Beastboy." she says sarcastically.

I think I'll tell the team about last night. I don't know if Star suspects anything and I'm pretty sure Cy is the least bit suspicious. But considering Raven said that sarcastically, I'm sure she can sense the feelings I had when I said I was on edge.

Now that I think about it maybe that on edge thing set of a bomb of ideas in Ravens head. She's complex but smart.

I think I'll tell them even though Robin probably has no idea where the conversation will have came from.

Wow, I was wondering so much about where Raven was that I didn't even bother asking about Robin.

~~~Slight time jump~~~

I finish my breakfast and walk to Raven's room. "Hey Rea can you come out with the team I wanna tell you guys something." I whisper shout while knocking on her door.

After waiting for what felt like forever for an answer I walk to the kitchen to put away the plate and turn around to see Raven already with the team reading a book and drinking her tea. And this time Robin is there, with a towel around his neck and a bottle of water. He must have been in the gym.

I walk to where I thought would be infront of the team and start to speak

"Umm guys. I umm I've gone through a lot in the past day or so..." the all stare at me intently as I continue to speak, "And I haven't been to happy about it. I don't know if you guys know what happened last night..." I start to slow down while I try to hold back tears

"Yes, friend Beastboy. You went to friend Terra's school" Star states happily thinking she knew what I was talking about.

"Yeah, well when I went to visit she said-"

Bet you thought there was going to be a cliffhanger hehe... No just a change in P.O.V.

Ravens P.O.V.

I slurp the last bit of tea I have left while listening to Beastboys "intriguing" story. When the team stares at me like I just grew a second head.

(AN: I couldn't say grew eight arms or another set of eyes because, yeah she's half demon and those things usual happen to her haha)

They can't blame me for thinking that the story was about to get interesting.

Robins P.O.V.

"Continue your stort Beastboy." I state after Raven realizes all the looks she was given.

Beastboy begins to speak again "Well Terra said that... 'Things change' and that she doesn't want to talk to me or any of you guys anymore..." his voice trails off while he lowers his head in sadness.

Starfire P.O.V.

"Is this why you were doing the crying friend Beastboy?" After I finish my statement the reast of my team start to speak to Beastboy all at once.

I quess I never told anybody he was doing the crying.

I probably thought about it but forgot to tell my team.

I try to listen to the questions and statements, I believe this is the correct-

Friend Cyborg~ "Yo Beasty you okay dude?"

Friend Robin~ "Aw i'm sorry to hear that BB. You were so happy with her."

Friend Raven~ "No wonder your eyes are so bloodshut. I never like that girl"

Once the teams voices died down I proced to tell Beastboy what I think of the Terra.

"Friend Beastboy. You must not worry about the Terra she does not deserve an amazing friend like you Beastboy. Just forget about her."

"I know, thank you Star. It's just that she's the only girl I ever loved. I'll get over her I just need some time." I tell Star.

"Hate to break up this conversation but Doctor light is robbing a bank, TITANS GO!"

Well that was fun to write. Idk how hard our will be to write the fight scene but I'll try.

¡Vote and comment!