Chapter 3: Elephant

I was already writing this and someone tagged me in a photo so I left Wattpad and forgot to save what I wrote so far so I have to rewrite some of this >:(

Cyborgs P.O.V.

Such a heart warming moment ruined by one of our least favorite villains. Haha poor BB.

I drove the T car while Raven and Starfire flew and Robin and Beastboy rode in the T car with me. But it suprised me that Beastboy didn't change into a bird or something and fly there.

Once we're got there Dr. Light was about to leave but Starfire shot him with her starbolts launching him into the pavement but he quickly recovered and tryed to throw a light grenade at Raven but she quickly used her dark magic to block it with a force field.

"A little help Beastboy!" Raven yells while waiting for a green animal to run towards the villain.

While me and Robin try to attack him Starfire takes the money back to the bank. Me and Robin lay off Dr. Light when we see a green elephant slowly approach him hitting him with his trunk and Raven catches him in her dark magic cage and teleporting him to jail.

Hey, he may be one of our least favorite villains but he's too easy haha.

~~~Back at the tower~~~

BB is starting to worry me. I guess I should talk to him

"Hey Beasty, can I talk to you?" He gives me a weird look then nodes.

Beastboys P.O.V.

Has no one ever gone through a tough breakup before?! So now I'm following Cyborg to his room.

"BB, are you sure you're okay? I mean you were being really slow against Dr. Light" he asks

"Haven't you ever felt like you didn't belong, like no one truly loves you." I say answering a question I found to be kinda personal

"Yeah but-"

"Well Terra made me feel like I was actually wanted, like I had a porpoise. But apparently that was all a lie, because no one actually feels that way towards me..." I say cutting him off.

"Beasty you are wanted and you do have a purpose. This team. You are definitely wanted by us all. You may not always feel like it but you are. And of course you have a purpose. You do realize that without you on our team we wouldn't have just beat Dr. Light again. Or any other villain. You being on our team has kept so many people of Jump City safe. You are wanted Beasty."

"Thanks Cy that means a lot." I say. I believe every word he said. Well mostly every word.

"No problem, Grass stain. I hope you know it's true." Cy says standing up. "I'll be playing video games if you wanna try to beat my high score." he says in a sarcastic voice indicting that he thinks I won't beat him.

"Yeah sure Cy I'll be right out." he gives me the you're-going-down look and leaves his room. I know Cy cares about me and probably Star and Robin but I doubt Raven cares about anyone. It's like she doesn't even have emotions. And like she would care about a green, pointy eared, freak like me... Maybe I should ask her...

Ravens P.O.V.

Why does Beastboy even care about that traitor Terra. I never liked her. I always had a feeling she would betray us in the end. Wait why do I even care if Beastboy is sad. It's just a girl. He'll get over her eventually right? Ugh I guess i'll read to get my mind of things. I skim the shelves for a book I've read the least amount of times. I need some new books. This one looks good. Almost as soon as I sit down I hear a knock on my door.

"Hey Rae it's Beastboy." He says kinda quiet. I close my book and walk to the door opening it a crack so he can only see half my face.

"What?" I say in monotone.

"Umm... Cy says that I do matter and that I have a purpose and that the team cares about me and stuff. Do you really believe that?"

That's a pretty stupid question. "What did I say yesterday." Is he that forgetful?

"Well yeah I know we're a team and we care about each other but," he lowers his head to the ground, "Do you care about me Raven..?" He asks

I feel warmth rise from my checks but I don't know why.

I don't really know how to answer his question without it sounding like I'm a stalker or a hopeless romantic. But I'm not.

I promised myself I wouldn't let my emotions take over. It would hurt everyone too much if I did. "Yes Beastboy I care about you now go away." I try to close the door but Beastboy blocks it with his foot.

"I want a real answer." I was suprised he said it so sternly. He always so care free. I contemplate an answer and fast. "Beastboy... We're a team. And yes I care about you. You're like a brother to me. We have all grown close to each other and I hope we all get to know each other more..." I say letting my voice trail off.

I see the biggest smile rise on his face. "Happy." I say feeling I made his hopes too high.

"Raven!" he hugs me yet I stay stiff as a board. When he finally lets go he runs out to Cyborg and I go back to reading.

On second thought I think I'll meditate.

That felt short to me but whatever.

And I kinda felt like the characters were OOC but it'll change next chapter.

Excuse the weird chapter names. I didn't really have an idea so I made Beastboy an elephant and named the chapter that.

Elephants are my favorite animal so I choose that.

I think I spelled porpoise wrong... Oh well XD

¡Comment and Vote!