⌗01. unknown girl

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN SHIBUYA. the birds were chirping a beautiful symphony on the branch. The picture of the sakura tree that blooming is such wonderful sight to the people who passed by, and the petal of it is beginning to fall.

Folk in the street were busy as always and all of the students are walking on the sidewalk with cheerful enthusiasm plastered on their faces.

Today is the first day of school, seeing their old friends who they have never seen ever since summer break is so grateful on their sight except for me.

I took a peek at my surroundings and I can notice people around me is busy chatting with pals and acquaintances.

Not far from where I'm walking, I could see the sign of Shibuya National High School, outside the school gates. I could clearly from afar that there are so many massive buildings inside of it.

My anxiety is starting to soar from the dead.

And to help my anxiety to calm, I've decided to think about all the manga I've read during summer break.

I didn't even realize that I'm already inside the campus.

I look around and it's enormous it's like New York but inside the campus.

Oh yeah I'm (Y/N) Yamamoto and yes I'm you, a transferred student from Osaka, I am now in the second year of high school. who had an extraordinary grade and an OK face?

People always thought that I'm a goddess who came down to earth and save humanity from external struggle, but I always thought that I'm the abnormal titan in AOT.

I switched my outdoor shoes to my indoor and be left walking again going to my class for the day.

Most people in the hallway glimpse at me with an awed face or reddish face and amongst others, they are busy conversing with each other.