⌗21. they didn't pass

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩

𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗨𝗩. 𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝟮

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

INSIDE THE CLASSROOM. Chifuyu sit on his seat with a serious expression on his face making his seatmate sweatdropped.

Their teacher is infront of them handing the test paper, when the time he was called. He stood up and start walking like a robot each step is torture for him.

"Chifuyu aren't you an all star player in sports club?" his teacher ask looking at him, Chifuyu nodded before his teacher handing him the exam result. He fainted after seeing his result.

79/100

Making the people inside the class alarmed including (Y/N) herself,

"Ma-matsuno! "

"the...the bread didn't work."

───𑁍ࠬ

Sanzu tremble in horror after seeing Chifuyu result, he can't believe it only one point Chifuyu will able to passed but God is not his side today I guess.

"h-how?" He questioned himself dissapointedly gripping the test paper.
Chifuyu and Baji were sitting beside each other when Chifuyu ask the sulking Baji. "What's your score? "

Baji showed his written exam making Chifuyu blink and quickly snatch the paper off his hands.

"58? what happened? "

"I drowned myself in math calculus, solar system, historical topic and I forgot to study in written exam and the others. " Baji sulked violet aura around his figure.

Mikey and others opened the door of the gym and slowly walks up to the three, "What's your score everyone." Chifuyu the boys and they proudly showed their passed exam paper.

Takashi Mitsuya
(98/100)

Hakkai Shiba
(91/100)

Nahoya Kawata
(89/100)

Souya Kawata
(87/100)

Ryuguji Ken
(88/100)

"This is score of the great Mikey! " Mikey proudly showed his (80/100) scores, making the other sigh "You barely passed Mikey, " Draken dumbfoundedly looks at him.