⌗06. toman

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

THE THREE TEENAGERS. are walking in the sidewalk happily well except for Chifuyu.

"Are you okay? Matsuno-kun?" the girl look at Chifuyu worriedly because the boy have been frowning and also silent in the past few minutes.

Chifuyu in other side hearing his crush voice makes him want to go to heaven,
-I'm supposed to be mad (Y/N)-chan. "Yeah I'm okay" he immediately answered. Ugh I'm so weak when it's come to you.

"Keisuke, where are going?" she ask averting her gaze to the man. He replied "We're going to the shrine."

Baji stop his track, the two notice it so they stopped to. The girl tilted her head on the side since she's behind the black haired boy.

When she saw many motorcycles all over the place, "I didn't know this shrine is popular I should visit here sometimes" she say looking around. Baji and Chifuyu gulped -here goes nothing.

They start walking upstairs and the girl behind follow them. They were greeted by their fellow comrades while the two are sweating bullets.

The others didn't notice girl since she just still down stairs catching to them.

"Oh? You two are here that's good" Draken says looking at them in edge of the stairs.

Draken is standing beside Mikey who were sitting eating his dorayaki in peace while Takemichi smiling to the two, Nahoya and Souya were looking at them with their normal expression, Peyan, Pa-chin, Mucho and Sanzu were looking at them noticing their something weird happened to the two and Takashi and Shiba haven't arrived yet.

"Oyy is there something wr-" before Pa-chin continue there's something interrupted him, an angelic voice were heard out of nowhere.

"Keisuke-kun, Matsuno-kun I didn't know this shrine existed here I should visit here once in a while" the girl walking upstairs holding her bag.