⌗17. jokes on him

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

TOMAN STUDENTS. are currently outside the football field while wearing their p.e uniforms.

Students chattering, laughing, yelling, running and walking inside the field. Today is Friday p.e day for them no class for the day only exercise and practice.

The nine boys are currently sitting on the grass across the field having their own little world.

"Dude did you see earlier when the relay run race, Timothy shorts split into two? " Souya asks Shiba, making the boy smile while nodding.

Souya is sitting between Shiba and Nahoya, Chifuyu and Baji are clearly laughing like an idiot in the background with Draken and Mikey beside them.

Sanzu and Mitsuya haven't arrived yet, so Peh-yan and Pa-chin are babysitting the seven boys.

Out of nowhere Peh-yan asks something out of the blue. "Baji I've been meaning to ask you this for such a long time now, " Peh asked the black haired boy making Baji turn around, focusing his attention on him.

"What is it?" he asked.

"What if you died?" Peh-yan asked bluntly, making Chifuyu chokes on his saliva.

"But he is dead? "

"Shut up Author-san, " they all unison.

"Faxx, " Chifuyu laughs, hitting Baji's shoulder like a happy seal.

"I still remember when Author-san literally dug my grave at 3am in the morning and just asked me 'Hey wanna be on my fanfiction' and I was like 'Yes' then start digging to Izana grave then ask the same thing. " Baji laughed.

"We're getting off the topic, death is too much so let just say you're in a comatose state" Peh stop everyone from laughing then proceed again.

"Why would I be in a comatose state anyway, if something happened?" Baji asks Peh with a look of confusion on his face.

"Yeah, you...you jump to a 12th floor building,"

"Why would I do that? " He asked again but this time Mikey answered, "Because you're too much of an idiot to think of yourself as a dragon, " He bluntly answered , making Baji's stand up to his seat.